Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
i used to scream like that when I met match.com dates.

·
INFIDEL
7,237 Posts
Hey Hey Ho Ho pull the trigger and away we go......There here there ***** there fabulous....Stand up hook up shuffel to the door.....Grab your ankles on the count of four...I wanta be a stinky pinky...I want to jump and grab my winkie......LOL

·
Powderfinger
2,473 Posts
How fragile they are . I know grandma's tougher than these sissies.

This was the funniest line in the comments on U Tube ..... Bear The Grizzly • 2 days ago
Valhalla mourns the death of their lineage

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
Much better in the video with the crying and huffing and screaming like a girl after he fires...I can see many of my lib acquaintances acting out like this when put to any manly tasks...

Oh, and Scandinavia, once a proud region of Vikings, now PC social justice warriors and Muslim lovers...Odin sheds a tear.

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
21,922 Posts
I don't care if you're gay, why make yourself so effing effeminate? These guys are play acting. No one can be this scared of anything unless they are putting on an act.
I think the flamer was acting for his buttbuddies because that's what's expected by them. Political Correctness taken up a few notches.

·
INFIDEL
7,237 Posts
Ok, What they are saying is in Scandinavia is they have a separate unit for gays? Another good idea from Scandinavia....that would have solved a bunch of problems the Armed forces have.....

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
Ok, What they are saying is in Scandinavia is they have a separate unit for gays? Another good idea from Scandinavia....that would have solved a bunch of problems the Armed forces have.....
No. It's not a real army. This is a reality show with real people from different Scandinavian countries participating in military training.

Scandinavia is a region formed of several countries (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark) each have their own actual armed forces. It was once the proud land of Vikings but now a liberal cesspool of Muslim immigrants and progressive wimps. In fact Denmark, a great warrior nation in Europe, will by 2020 have 50% of it's population under 18 as Muslim.

from a review on the show:
"Scandinavian Gay Army"

Like with so many other reality shows, it is a collaboration between Norway, Sweden and Denmark. This isn't a very serious concept, but the participants are definitely real. I know several of them from the gay scene in Norway and Sweden and personally I can't wait to see how all this turns out.
This is the real Swedish army

·
win support for firearms - train a new shooter
1,671 Posts
I don't care if you're gay, why make yourself so effing effeminate? BRAIN DEFECT AND PRACTICE , PRACTICE, PRACTICE.These guys are play acting. I SAY THEY'RE FOR REAL No one can be this scared of anything unless they are putting on an act.
I think the flamer was acting for his buttbuddies because that's what's expected by them. Political Correctness taken up a few notches.
If the PC USA had a show like this I'd be worried for our country, while LMAO

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gay Army is a Danish[sup][1][/sup] comedy reality television series featuring nine effeminate gay men put into the hands of a drill sergeant. The show was first broadcast in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. The show has also been sold to Italy, Germany, Canada, and Poland, although protests led to the show's being cancelled in the latter country before it aired.[sup][1][/sup]
Synopsis

In each episode the gay "recruits" face new training missions of stereotypically "masculine" tasks. In the final episode they face the "real" army in "war". Contestants are treated to party nights and rewards as missions are accomplished.
Reception

Some LGBT rights activists protested the show's stereotyping premise. An organization of LGBT military in Sweden asked the network not to air it.[sup][2][/sup] Yet the show has been popular with audiences. The show has been nominated for awards at the Rose d'Or ceremony as well as the 2006 Danish TV Awards.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.