Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
I heard some of this creep said on the radio, really creepy like its normal and he did nothing wrong, real creepy.

Shooting or hanging this guy may in fact be too good for him, really.
Burning alive with righteous fire may be fitting in this case.

·
Registered
15,416 Posts
I know people that live and breath Penn State and they are beside themselves over this....actually depressed. Obviously this sicko does not represent the best of this institution.

·
Gun guru (poseur)
6,177 Posts
Michael Mann must be relieved to no longer be the most publicly reviled Penn State University employee.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
I bet he brought many bars of soap ...

·
Gun Guru
4,939 Posts
Sandusky sounded just as creepy as Michael Jackson to me.

I wouldn't leave my kids alone with either one of them. And they are 31.

·
Walker1847
12,106 Posts
What part of a grown man showering with 10-year old boys sounded normal to him?

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
Go to jail.  Go directly to jail.  Do not pass go.  Do not see light of day again.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Where are the parents of these kids when this is going on.

Noone said anything while this was going on!!!

This guy will definetly have some new and special friends in prison.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Walker1847 said:
What part of a grown man showering with 10-year old boys sounded normal to him?
As a kid I remember pools where the showers were open and men and boys were in the same area and changing rooms. It was not an issue. Not sure 100% what this guy did are any of you?
However, I do agree I thought of Michael Jackson as soon as I heard him on the radio. I too would not leave my kids around him.

VB...

·
Banned
19,574 Posts
VB... said:
As a kid I remember pools where the showers were open and men and boys were in the same area and changing rooms. It was not an issue. Not sure 100% what this guy did are any of you?
However, I do agree I thought of Michael Jackson as soon as I heard him on the radio. I too would not leave my kids around him.

VB...
In these pools when you were a kid, did grown men have anal sex with you when you were 10YO? I hope not- and THIS is what the allegations are- he was caught pirating a 10YO boy and they swept it under the rug.

It's not "what he did to you", it's what HE DID to a bunch of boys, using his influence and position to rape them. It is not a case of just "showereing"- if it were, there would be no issue. Once you get caught buggering a 10YO boy from behind, different story.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Captain Will said:
In these pools when you were a kid, did grown men have anal sex with you when you were 10YO? I hope not- and THIS is what the allegations are- he was caught pirating a 10YO boy and they swept it under the rug.

It's not "what he did to you", it's what HE DID to a bunch of boys, using his influence and position to rape them. It is not a case of just "showereing"- if it were, there would be no issue. Once you get caught buggering a 10YO boy from behind, different story.
Slow down there "Captain". My point was that he said he showered with the kids thats not a smart thing but thats not admitting that he was "buggering/pirating a 10YO boy". Try to understand I am not defending him. Let the legal system play it course! If he is guilty then he should burn in hell! This is America people are Inocent until proven guilty. ;)

VB...

·
Banned
19,574 Posts
Agreed, but in the case of Paterno, this was reported to him and he covered it up- so yeah, I say he's gotta go. Now on to Sandusky, well, I'm all for giving the guy a fair trial, but if you read the indictment it's pretty damning. It wasn't just once (allegedly) the guy was (allegedly) a career pedophile.

So I say bar him from the charity or anything with kids until it goes to trial- and from what I read, I'm pretty sure he's toast. Generally, I think sex offenders get a bad rap with having to registrer for life and get beat up and whatever for minor offenses like weenie wagging or playing with themselves on the bus, but this guy (allegedly) is exactly the kind of predatory molestor those rules are made for.

·
Lousy Shot
16,248 Posts
He admitted on national TV to Bob Costas that he touched boys while in the shower!! That right there is inappropriate contact between an adult and a child.

Under no circumstances may a coach, teacher, mentor, chaperone or guardian touch a child, with the possible exception of administering first aid to an injury.

That interview really skeeved me out. :jittery :nerves

·
Banned
19,574 Posts
BLAMMO said:
He admitted on national TV to Bob Costas that he touched boys while in the shower!! That right there is inappropriate contact between an adult and a child.

Under no circumstances may a coach, teacher, mentor, chaperone or guardian touch a child, with the possible exception of administering first aid to an injury.

That interview really skeeved me out. :jittery :nerves
According to the indictment, one of the boys' mothers confronted him about how he had been groping her son in the shower and asked if his (genirtals) came in contact with her son whern he "gave him naked bear hugs from behind" and the guy said "maybe" and then went on to say how sorry he was and he wished he were dead and would never do it again- andf then he (allegedly) did.

I don't care if someone (teacher, etc.) "touches" my kid- or even grabs his arm and steers him to the Principal's office. But if the coach is giving him naked bear hugs in the shower, coach is gonna have a problem when I show up. Coach is gonna be on the D.L. and I don't mean "Down Low".

·
Sharp Shooter!
330 Posts
In the Costas interview he actually admitted to hugging and touching boys legs in the shower...and when asked "are you sexually attracted to boys?" His answer was paused and awkward sounding before saying "no..but I enjoy young people". This guys lawyer should be shot...for allowing a quasi confession in a national interview.

Im all for a fair trial...but this guy admitted to wrong doing and needs to be punished...and so should anyone else for sweeping it under the rug.....its dispicable.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Extrapolate this one.... if one of the most reputed/honorable programs in the country is sweeping this under the rug....what are the colleges that aren't that squeaky clean doing?

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
BirdistheWord said:
Extrapolate this one.... if one of the most reputed/honorable programs in the country is sweeping this under the rug....what are the colleges that aren't that squeaky clean doing?
LOADING UP ON BARS OF SOAP..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts