Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get a good battery for my S4 ? I've seen the reports on Amazon that most of them are fake knockoffs, and don't work well. I'm willing to pay good money, for a good battery.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Personally if you happen to have AT&T, you might be able to go to their tech or service department, tell them you have a battery issue and such and they might order you one or if they have extras, give you one free of charge. With my old Galaxy S3, the battery had shorted out and it killed my charger at the same time. I took it to the AT&T store in the Islandia shopping center, spoke with the rep and told him that it's been giving me problems for a few weeks and now its really bad. He gave me a new one and ordered a new charger for me free of charge. Give it a try.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can you put it in your pocket with the big battery ?

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
I just got these a few weeks ago. I like that it came with an external charger and now I carry two batteries, especially the days I work in NYC and keep the 3rd one on the charger.
http://www.amazon.com/Capable-Batteries-T-Mobile-18-Month-Warranty/dp/B00CBTZ2AG/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1424002436&sr=8-12&keywords=galaxy+s4+battery

Anker is a good company, I also have one of their external battery packs which you can use to charge any device as long as it has a USB cord and it has worked well for 2 years now.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
My Samsung phone is covered by best Buy they supplied a replacement battery and it was a knock off not Samsung.. So far no issues . Spending top dollar on a name brand or when you can get a battery for much less from the same company that makes them for Samsung just with a different name on a battery something like this 電池...

·
Banned
19,574 Posts
Not sure about Samsung but many OEM cell phone batteries have a hologram on them to show they are authentic since generic knockoffs are so prevalent.

·
Super Elite Paid Member
627 Posts
I have an extended battery with case, worked great when I had my S4, I don't have an S4 anymore...PM me if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
I bought 2 for $17.99 from nomorerack.com. if the deal is too good to be true, it probably is. Spend the $39.99 and get the factory battery. You'll be happy you did.

·
Gunecologist
2,261 Posts
Samsung OEM batteries have a near field antenna built in to them. Available from Amazon Prime for $7.95 each. I have 2 and they are made by Samsung and have the NFC antenna and moisture indicator on them.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How is the Duracell S4 battery??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts