Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Up here around Saratoga the LGS can't keep them on the shelfs! Everyone that shoots mine wants one, I have it sent up with a Nikon 3-9x40 Prostaff Target EFR scope. Which has become the favorite scope for 22's at my Club!

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
They just came out with a wooden stock version

·
Registered
64 Posts
They just came out with a wooden stock version
Yes I saw one yesterday! But I think for the same amount of money ( MSRP is about $110.00 more) you could get a Boyds stock for $92.000 plus shipping and have two set-ups for one rifle ( I kind of like the varmint/tactical stock myself ) I also have a 77/22 that is my favorite follewed by the RAR!!

·
Just zis guy, you know?
2,442 Posts
Yes I saw one yesterday! But I think for the same amount of money ( MSRP is about $110.00 more) you could get a Boyds stock for $92.000 plus shipping and have two set-ups for one rifle ( I kind of like the varmint/tactical stock myself ) I also have a 77/22 that is my favorite follewed by the RAR!!
I'm doing exactly this. Went with the RAR compact in .22LR and ordered a Boyd's Varmint stock for $125 shipped (I chose to customize the stock). I have Boyd's stocks on a few of my other rifles, they're definitely worth the money. The worst part is the wait.

Reactions: nortatoga
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.