Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thiinking of picking up a Ruger 10/22 when i get back from vacation. I was looking at just the base 10/22 but also like the take down model. Are there any other differences between the two versions?

·
The Artist formally known as AR_Guy
6,875 Posts
If you plan to modify the rifle down the road, get the base model. More stock and barrel options out there and the those parts are more affordable for standard rifles.

If you live in an apartment or are concerned about neighbors seeing you with a rifle case, get the take down.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you plan to modify the rifle down the road, get the base model. More stock and barrel options out there and the those parts are more affordable for standard rifles.

If you live in an apartment or are concerned about neighbors seeing you with a rifle case, get the take down.
Nope dont live in an apartment...... although my neighbors already get scared when i pack the car for the range, HAHAHA

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Ill just be using this rifle for range shooting and maybe teaching others to shoot the rifle, should i worry about upgrading any thing?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.