Long Island Shooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A heads up if you use Rogusa for ammo transfers. They are no longer located in Massapequa. Store front is empty, phone number is unreachable.
I have ammo in route and saw two failed delivery attempts from Fed Ex. Took aride there today, and saw an empty store. Tried The phone number, and it says this number is not set up to receive calls.
I just wanted my ammo. THANKS FOR SCREWING US WITH THE UNSAFE ACT cuomo YOU POS. I hate this liberal sink hole

·
Registered
179 Posts
I just spoke to Jerry and he said you can now ship directly to your own home again in NY. Target Sports in Connecticut ships to home Jerry has tried it already and has shipped his own ammo to himself. He will still be conducting the HR 218 courses and he can be contacted thru his email " [email protected] "

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's probably a PITA, and it may cost $, but, can you, as the purchaser, have FedEx redirect to another FFL?
The package is currently on Fed Ex truck for delivery Monday. Obviously the business will be closed. Another delivery exception will show. Once that occurs, I'm going to request it be held at Fed Ex for pick up. I cant now because it's current status show on truck for delivery. The sight wont allow me to request it.
Hoping that works. Will post the results.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just spoke to Jerry and he said you can now ship directly to your own home again in NY. Target Sports in Connecticut ships to home Jerry has tried it already and has shipped his own ammo to himself. He will still be conducting the HR 218 courses and he can be contacted thru his email " [email protected] "
Since when can we ship directly to our residence again? I'm guessing many out of state vendors wont do it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Is this true? Has anybody tried shipping to there house?

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Like the commercial use to say. "Hey Jerry What's The Story?"

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
either it is an april fools joke (a bad joke) or the state did not want us to know the law has changed so we can buy ammo over the internet again

·
Nimble Navigator
890 Posts
We have this discussion many, many times on this forum. The law hasn't changed and not everyone agrees what the law says. If you read the actual text there is no penalty for the buyer, only the seller. It doesnt seem to implicate out of state sellers in any way. And lastly, there is no database to reference, and possibly never will be, and "face to face" sales are contingent on consulting that database.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts