Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
LIF Official Supporter
2,384 Posts
I've never had a problem with them (Suffolk County), no matter what I order. Already received conformation of my order.
I ordered a muzzle brake about a year ago directly from Rock River. Order was confirmed then stalled in shipping then canceled. I am also in Suffolk.

I called them and they say they wouldn't ship to NY. I told them it was legal they didn't care.

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
I just got the Rock River 2 stage Varmint trigger (3.5 - 4 lbs) put it in my S&W 15 sport and wow, what a difference. Was on sale for $79 including shipping, now it looks like its back up to $120. (I'm in WA State so no problems with shipping). Went in in less than five minutes. Jump on this one...product seems to be just fine and delivery was speedy.

Reactions: VietVet

·
LIF Official Supporter
2,384 Posts
I just got the Rock River 2 stage Varmint trigger (3.5 - 4 lbs) put it in my S&W 15 sport and wow, what a difference. Was on sale for $79 including shipping, now it looks like its back up to $120. (I'm in WA State so no problems with shipping). Went in in less than five minutes. Jump on this one...product seems to be just fine and delivery was speedy.
I bought a few RRA complete lower parts kits WITH THE VARMINT 2 stage trigger for $130 each from pete @Ar15sales.com

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I called to order a 2 stage trigger last year and they told me they wouldnt ship ANYTHING to NY. The guy on the phone was a sarcastic a hole. He said they wouldnt even ship a shirt. Needless to say I'll never call them again. Bought the trigger off of ebay.

·
Gunecologist
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I called to order a 2 stage trigger last year and they told me they wouldnt ship ANYTHING to NY. The guy on the phone was a sarcastic a hole. He said they wouldnt even ship a shirt. Needless to say I'll never call them again. Bought the trigger off of ebay.
Probably thought you were in NYC.
Just received my 2-stage trigger today. $62.00 plus $8.00 shipping? (via usps).
Don't like the fact that they don't tell you the shipping charge until you receive the package and the invoice.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Probably thought you were in NYC.
Just received my 2-stage trigger today. $62.00 plus $8.00 shipping? (via usps).
Don't like the fact that they don't tell you the shipping charge until you receive the package and the invoice.
I placed an order for one over last weekend. An invoice was generated, and sent to my Email. Since then, I haven't heard anything from them. Did they Email you tracking info, or shipping confirm?

·
Gunecologist
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I placed an order for one over last weekend. An invoice was generated, and sent to my Email. Since then, I haven't heard anything from them. Did they Email you tracking info, or shipping confirm?
Ordered Sunday and received robo order confirmation right away. Never told me it was shipped.
Didn't like their way of doing business (TBD: Shipping charges To Be Determined at the time of shipment).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.