Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
11,590 Posts
I want one.

Reactions: Hunter6874

· Registered
11,590 Posts
If they had used a sand paddle in the rear and a ribbed sand tire in front I'll be he would have gone a lot farther.... Now the skiis the other guy built... (and he uses a sand paddle) are just a giggle!

Reactions: Lemming

· Registered
3,926 Posts
Ok, to get across a fairly shallow body of water it can be done if you have the balls, I say this because, I have done similar water skiffing but only across about a 200 foot wide(seemed like a mile ) water hole in murietta. On a 250 cc 2 stroke, you have to hit the water in 5th gear pinned which is the pucker factor. I dumped the bike 2 times before I made it primarily because I did not have the balls to hit it in 5th pinned. The only reason I even tried it was because the guys I was riding with did it before me and made it no problem. I think the first posted video is so cool and my hat goes off to the rider. That said, I would try it IF it was fresh water and not my bike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.