Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, we have bills in both houses now to REPEAL the ridiculous, silly 'safe' act...

A6095-2013 Sponsored by Stec.

<http://open.nysenate.gov/legislation/bill/A6094-2013>

and

S3948-2013 Sponsored by Marchione, Co-Sponsors are Ball, Boyle, DeFrancisco, Farley, Gallican, Larkin, Lubous, Maziarz, O'Mara, Seward, and Zeldin..

<http://open.nysenate.gov/legislation/bill/S3948-2013>

It's time to get on the phone with your reps!!! Insist they sign on as co-sponsors, and if they already have, thank them for signing on.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Just sent letter to Lavelle, will send to other legislators. I am a bit confused by these two bills, tried my best to read through them. Are they they same thing but one for each different house but they are both senate bills? Please pardom my ignorance of this, never did very well in poli-sci.

·
Gun guru (poseur)
6,177 Posts
Pete, you ask a lot out of me. I'm gonna need a few drinks and an antacid before I write Boyle a <glurg> "thank-you" for co-sponsoring.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
I'm to stupid my brain is overloaded from all this crap to figure all this out if someone can post contacts of who we need to add to repeal this I will send emails and call everyday.

·
Registered
330 Posts
ok, wrote letter to Schumer.... and please forgive if I send to wrong people, it's late , i'm tired, and as all i seem to be doing lately is making calls and sending emails and letters I'm sure some of it will get to the right person.

·
Registered
11,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, wrote letter to Schumer.... and please forgive if I send to wrong people, it's late , i'm tired, and as all i seem to be doing lately is making calls and sending emails and letters I'm sure some of it will get to the right person.
Great... he needs to hear his phones ringing until they melt down!!!... Always take a minute to educate his minions, I've found they often believe they are still trying to ban 'machine guns'....

*BUT* He is a U.S. Senator from NY - these bills have to do with New York State Law - and so are in the NY STATE Senate and Assembly.

Reactions: midnightsailor
1 - 8 of 8 Posts