Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Saturday, April 24 between 10am and 5pm  at T&T Gunnery store located at 3778 Merrick Road, Seaford, the Remington mobile unit van will have all its new products on display.  It has not been on Long Island for fifteen years.   A sidewalk sale and barbecue will also be held.  Special pricing on certain firearms will also be a gesture  in honor of this event.   Come and enjoy one and all.  

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
drifter said:
This Saturday at T&T Gunnery store located at 3778 Merrick Road, Seaford, the Remington mobile unit van will have all its new products on display. It has not been on Long Island for fifteen years. A sidewalk sale and barbecue will also be held. Special pricing on certain firearms will also be a gesture in honor of this event. Come and enjoy one and all.
Cool beans. Are you guys at T&T bringing your prices back to normal?

·
Now an Ex NYer
25,015 Posts
And I'm going to miss it...Dang

·
Registered
114 Posts
Never had an issue with T&T with their prices or service (deal with Hank only).  Maybe its because I never go to "kick tires" and when I go they know Im seriously looking to buy something.  Prices I get almost always mirror budsgunshp.com which i find usually have the lowest prices on the web.  

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Would of been nice to PM me with this rather than signup and post and run....
I could of given you a proper thread.

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,589 Posts
bulldog said:
Never had an issue with T&T with their prices or service (deal with Hank only). Maybe its because I never go to "kick tires" and when I go they know Im seriously looking to buy something. Prices I get almost always mirror budsgunshp.com which i find usually have the lowest prices on the web.
I always go shopping.....everywhere just to "kick the tires"......jewelery stores, car dealers, guns shops, shoe stores, barbers, furniture stores, bedding stores...oh & my favorite...I love just going to clothing stores & trying on suit after suit after suit for hours & hours at a time! :p

(Note: That was sarcasm)

Deal with Hank only? Is he the only one who "works" there?

Really...when I go shopping....the intent is to buy, maybe not on that trip, but then that trip is to get the info needed to make a purchase. I work hard for my money and if I go into a store...any store...to decide if I will spend my money or not, treat me as a potential customer...who if treated correctly...will return with even more money to spend in the future and I'll tell my friends of the good experience too.. Treat me like a piece of excrement that you stepped on, or just ignore me or treat me like a fool & yeah I'll spend my money elsewhere & suffer being called a tire kicker.

JMHO

·
Banned
8,963 Posts
They will be at Hunter Sports too.

Upcoming Tour Stops
4/23 Bill's Gun Shop - Robbinsdae, MN
4/24-4/25 Joe's Sporting Goods T&T Gunnery - Seaford, NY
4/25 NASCAR - Talladega, AL
4/25 Hunter Sports - Massapequa, NY
4/28-5/2 Vidalia Festival - Vidalia, GA
4/29-5/1 Unlimited Guns - Lincoln, NE
4/30 Dover Festival - Dover, DE
5/1 Thruway Sports - Waldenm, NY
5/2 PBR - Waco, TX
5/8 NASCAR - Darlington, SC

·
Supreme Pontificator
6,971 Posts
drifter said:
This Saturday, April 24 between 10am and 5pm at T&T Gunnery store located at 3778 Merrick Road, Seaford, the Remington mobile unit van will have all its new products on display. It has not been on Long Island for fifteen years. A sidewalk sale and barbecue will also be held. Special pricing on certain firearms will also be a gesture in honor of this event. Come and enjoy one and all.
I will no doubt be the only person amused by this, but the first post I ever made to the forum referenced "places like T&T in Seaford where they look at you with contempt and distrust like you are drifter walking into a post apocalyptic swap meet." I guess the place is drifter friendly now.

·
11,589 Posts
Colfaulkner said:
I will no doubt be the only person amused by this, but the first post I ever made to the forum referenced "places like T&T in Seaford where they look at you with contempt and distrust like you are drifter walking into a post apocalyptic swap meet." I guess the place is drifter friendly now.
I don't know why....I can't explain it...but when I think of walking into T&T.....this image just pops into my head....

·
Banned
8,963 Posts
T&T ain't so bad. My take on it is that is is good to have choices. They exist and no one is forcing anyone to go there. Some will choose to. Good for them, it makes the other shops less crowded. T&T has been around a LONG time. Anyone remember them advertising $300 Polytech AKs in the "NY FREAKING DAILY NEWS"?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
wreckhog said:
T&T ain't so bad. My take on it is that is is good to have choices. They exist and no one is forcing anyone to go there. Some will choose to. Good for them, it makes the other shops less crowded. T&T has been around a LONG time. Anyone remember them advertising $300 Polytech AKs in the "NY FREAKING DAILY NEWS"?
T&T used to be awesome. Great prices, real friendly. I used to love going in there. Within the last year to year and a half, the prices on all of their invetory has steadily increased while their service has become down right lousy. I made the trip out to that area last weekend, went to South Shore Sportsman, another store I like that is not well known, and just went home without stopping in there. Not worth my time.

·
11,589 Posts
Nopanegain said:
Tonto, I don't care who you are. But that right there is FUNNY!
I trry :)

What's life without a little humor? ;D

·
SUPER STAR
5,508 Posts
wreckhog said:
They will be at Hunter Sports too.

Upcoming Tour Stops
4/23 Bill's Gun Shop - Robbinsdae, MN
4/24-4/25 Joe's Sporting Goods T&T Gunnery - Seaford, NY
4/25 NASCAR - Talladega, AL
4/25 Hunter Sports - Massapequa, NY
4/28-5/2 Vidalia Festival - Vidalia, GA
4/29-5/1 Unlimited Guns - Lincoln, NE
4/30 Dover Festival - Dover, DE
5/1 Thruway Sports - Waldenm, NY
5/2 PBR - Waco, TX
5/8 NASCAR - Darlington, SC
Are you sure about being at Hunter on 4/25? 4/25 is a Sunday....Hunter is usually closed on Sundays.

·
Sharp Shooter!
1,190 Posts
wreckhog said:
They had a mail order catalog as thick as a phone book way back when...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.