Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The date is coming near for the fundraiser for Mike at South Shore.

There are still some tickets left. The tickets are only $20 a piece with all of the ticket sales going to help Mike pay the mounting legal fees.

Once again this is a comedy club fundraiser, sure to be a great night of laughs, a perfect chance to do a good thing for someone who is deserving. Why not take out the wife or girlfriend and score some points for a date night while doing a good thing? Maybe get a few friends together and have a night out?

The date is May 19th Thursday night at the Brokerage Comedy Club in Bellmore. Showtime is 8 pm get in early for great seats.
Tickets MUST be purchased in advance either at South Shore Sportsman or PM me or call Andy @ (516) 351- 4664.

The special "Friends of Mike" tickets must be purchased in advance for all of the $20 ticket price to go to Mike. If you wait and buy tickets at the door the club keeps the cash.

Let's make a last push to really make this great. We all love SSS. Lets get a great showing.

·
Banned
5,029 Posts
the blur said:
he got my donation when I paid $45 for a box of ammo, that is available on the internet for $20.
I KNOW YOU HEARD THIS BEFORE BUT THE INTERNET MOSTLY DOES NOT HAVE A STORE FRONT OR THE OVERHEAD THAT THE GUN STORES ON LONG ISLAND DO

THIS IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE

·
Banned
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CaptainMitchell said:
I keep forgetting when their range nights are. When is the next one?
This Thursday is range night. Next Thursday is the fundraiser. I will be bringing tickets to range night for all I interested.

As a side note do the online stores that don't have rent and salary to deal with along with all the other expenses have range nights for their customers????

·
Uh-oh...
12,524 Posts
Yeah, but in the quantities they buy, the get a much lower price from the manufacturers and distributors than a small local shop. Think Wal Mart. Also think how many small local businesses they have driven out of existence. Want to buy all your guns and supplies from the yahoos at Wally World?

·
Gun guru (poseur)
6,177 Posts
the blur said:
he got my donation when I paid $45 for a box of ammo, that is available on the internet for $20.
Blur,

I'm intruiged. I can always use a good deal on ammo. Can you tell me what brand/calibre/etc this ammo was, and where this great deal was to be had?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.