Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Clinger
4,810 Posts
For our younger cops .. It started as community outrage at the park being taken over by "the homless" .... so ... the police were sent in to remove them.... what resulted was ...community outrage at the police ..... remember that when they send you to move the homeless this time around.. Here is the next battle ground.... http://nypost.com/20...de-nyc-college/

·
INFIDEL
7,237 Posts
The kids today are screwed, everyone has a video camera phone.. once upon a time the skells would have gotten evicted, their cardboard housed removed and distroyed and an arse woopin for good measure....

·
Registered
761 Posts
I was getting video taped at a community center just trying to have a simple convo with 2-3 kids. As for Tompkins square it's so bad. If my buddy and I take the train to work we get off at 14/1st and walk it to the command cause it's not far and when we pass there it's a horrid site. If I have the pleasure to work that sector for the night we have regular who walks around master bating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
No disrespect to our seasoned members, but I remember being instructed on the incident; big training point in the academy.

As far s the cameras go, and being recorded, we get that all the time. One of the things we discussed as a solution was to play the same game. .. when some smart a$$ starts recording you, give it right back; one of your partners should start recording them (even if they never press the record button, make it look like you are. .. Rosario & such). I have not done this, but other guys have and they said it pretty much turns them off from continuing to record.

·
Registered
761 Posts
No disrespect to our seasoned members, but I remember being instructed on the incident; big training point in the academy.

As far s the cameras go, and being recorded, we get that all the time. One of the things we discussed as a solution was to play the same game. .. when some smart a$$ starts recording you, give it right back; one of your partners should start recording them (even if they never press the record button, make it look like you are. .. Rosario & such). I have not done this, but other guys have and they said it pretty much turns them off from continuing to record.
This does work ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
INFIDEL
7,237 Posts
Remember the Odessa diner? Perogi kalbasi and wholupchi, platter and a soda for $6.....Almost made it worth the trip down there..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.