Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well like many of us, my reloading area was just that, an area within the corner of my shop. So I had some time today, some leftover materials from various jobs and decided to make the area a room so that I can keep is dust free, climatized, secure and out of site. It is a work in progress and will move along as I have time but for 1 days work by myself I got pretty far and am happy with my new space

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts
Id say that the side walls should probably go so you can expand to full on gun laboratory status. Odds are whatever is on the other sides of those walls is basically wasted space, like a bedroom or a kitchen,and my research has shown that having a gun laboratory is really awesome. So maybe your refrigerator gets moved to the yard, or one of your kids is going to be raised by relatives, you won't regret it.

·
Clinger
4,810 Posts
LOL...i thought I had too much free time ...... but I guess if you only sleep 3 hours a night it gives you 5 extra hours each day for projects... not too shabby.

·
INFIDEL
7,237 Posts
Nice and organized....I have to dig a hole in my reloading, project room just to sit down, I cant throw any crap away....You never know when you will need a 1873 Springfield barrel or the barreled action of an ols side by side from the 1890s... a drill press from 1940..lol

·
Premium Member
2,628 Posts
Nice and organized....I have to dig a hole in my reloading, project room just to sit down, I cant throw any crap away....You never know when you will need a 1873 Springfield barrel or the barreled action of an ols side by side from the 1890s... a drill press from 1940..lol
And it never fails, that as soon as you throw it away you will need it.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Well like many of us, my reloading area was just that, an area within the corner of my shop. So I had some time today, some leftover materials from various jobs and decided to make the area a room so that I can keep is dust free, climatized, secure and out of site. It is a work in progress and will move along as I have time but for 1 days work by myself I got pretty far and am happy with my new space
I'm Dizzy.......Good Job.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.