Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A mid-70's couple I know live in Queens and have decided they would like to pursue buying a home defense long gun. I've sent them info I downloaded on how to apply for a NYC long gun permit and given suggestions on what to buy, etc..

What local gunshops in Nassau can you folks recommend that are newbie-friendly and welcoming to gunowners seeking advice?

I've heard good things about Bruce from Hunter Essentials in the past, but don't know if he is still around.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
A mid-70's couple I know live in Queens and have decided they would like to pursue buying a home defense long gun. I've sent them info I downloaded on how to apply for a NYC long gun permit and given suggestions on what to buy, etc..

What local gunshops in Nassau can you folks recommend that are newbie-friendly and welcoming to gunowners seeking advice?

I've heard good things about Bruce from Hunter Essentials in the past, but don't know if he is still around.

Thanks in advance.
South Shore Sportsman is the place I send new people. Stan was the best, he will steer you to the right home defense firearm. I know they have a large clientele from the NYC area and can help with additional information they may know about the current process.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts