Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Received my CCW license in 30 Days!!

2K views 37 replies 16 participants last post by  FULL METAL JACKET 
#2 ·
That'a right, I got my Florida CCW issued in exactly 30 days. And that was with a application delay where they indicated I forgot to check that I was a US citizen. Had to submit a 2nd notorized application. I took the NRA basic at Mitchell Field on 12/17/11, sent the florida application out w prints on 12/23 and recieved Florida license issued 1/23/12 in todays mail!!! Cost was $117 for 7 years.....Nassau County lisence took over 8 months and cost nearly $300.  You tell me!!!

Discussion starter · #1 ·
That'a right, I got my Florida CCW issued in exactly 30 days. And that was with a application delay where they indicated I forgot to check that I was a US citizen. Had to submit a 2nd notorized application. I took the NRA basic at Mitchell Field on 12/17/11, sent the florida application out w prints on 12/23 and recieved Florida license issued 1/23/12 in todays mail!!! Cost was $117 for 7 years.....Nassau County lisence took over 8 months and cost nearly $300.  You tell me!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.