Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

After posting here about Sheriff Denny's re-election(April 12) http://www.longislandfirearms.com/forum/m-1302627878.52036/
I donated on his website, and received an email thanking me. Thanks to "steveG" for taking over ;)

Well, today I received a thank you letter in the mail! That Sheriff Denny sure is a class act! :)

Since I didn't take advantage of the non-resident license through the mail, I will eventually take a trip out there to do it in person.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi all,

After posting here about Sheriff Denny's re-election(April 12) http://www.longislandfirearms.com/forum/m-1302627878.52036/
I donated on his website, and received an email thanking me. Thanks to "steveG" for taking over ;)

Well, today I received a thank you letter in the mail! That Sheriff Denny sure is a class act! :)

Since I didn't take advantage of the non-resident license through the mail, I will eventually take a trip out there to do it in person.

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
I also received a letter from the good Sheriff. I hope the citizens of Centre County appreciate what they have with Sheriff Denny Nau. He's done a lot of good during his watch.

Dov

·
Premium Member
4,551 Posts
I also received a letter from the good Sheriff. I hope the citizens of Centre County appreciate what they have with Sheriff Denny Nau. He's done a lot of good during his watch.

Dov

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I just got todays mail, and I also received a hand written thank you card. I donated thru the forum. What a pleasant surprise. This country needs alot more Denny Nau's
TJ

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I just got todays mail, and I also received a hand written thank you card. I donated thru the forum. What a pleasant surprise. This country needs alot more Denny Nau's
TJ

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I also received a handwritten card today....He's a class guy!!

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I also received a handwritten card today....He's a class guy!!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Yup, me too. Small gestures like these go a long way.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Yup, me too. Small gestures like these go a long way.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.