Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Received a thank you letter from Sheriff Denny

1477 Views 23 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  efreem01
Hi all,

After posting here about Sheriff Denny's re-election(April 12) http://www.longislandfirearms.com/forum/m-1302627878.52036/
I donated on his website, and received an email thanking me. Thanks to "steveG" for taking over ;)

Well, today I received a thank you letter in the mail! That Sheriff Denny sure is a class act! :)

Since I didn't take advantage of the non-resident license through the mail, I will eventually take a trip out there to do it in person.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Hi all,

After posting here about Sheriff Denny's re-election(April 12) http://www.longislandfirearms.com/forum/m-1302627878.52036/
I donated on his website, and received an email thanking me. Thanks to "steveG" for taking over ;)

Well, today I received a thank you letter in the mail! That Sheriff Denny sure is a class act! :)

Since I didn't take advantage of the non-resident license through the mail, I will eventually take a trip out there to do it in person.
I also got a handwritten card from the Sheriff. Very nice
rocknat said:
Same here. -------- Wasn't expecting that.
rocknat said:
I also received a letter from the good Sheriff. I hope the citizens of Centre County appreciate what they have with Sheriff Denny Nau. He's done a lot of good during his watch.

Dov
I also received a letter from the good Sheriff. I hope the citizens of Centre County appreciate what they have with Sheriff Denny Nau. He's done a lot of good during his watch.

Dov
ufester45 said:
+1
ufester45 said:
+1
I just got todays mail, and I also received a hand written thank you card. I donated thru the forum. What a pleasant surprise. This country needs alot more Denny Nau's
TJ
I just got todays mail, and I also received a hand written thank you card. I donated thru the forum. What a pleasant surprise. This country needs alot more Denny Nau's
TJ
I also received a handwritten card today....He's a class guy!!
I also received a handwritten card today....He's a class guy!!
My thank you letter also came today. It's nice to see men like him still exist. Shame we can't find any like him here in NY.
My thank you letter also came today. It's nice to see men like him still exist. Shame we can't find any like him here in NY.
Yup, me too. Small gestures like these go a long way.
Yup, me too. Small gestures like these go a long way.
Wish I could move to Centre County.
Wish I could move to Centre County.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.