Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Walker1847
12,075 Posts
PBCountySheriff (West Palm Beach, FL)
Published on Sep 9, 2015
"No wonder you people get shot!" was the reaction of this woman we pulled over going 51 MPH in a 20 MPH School Zone.

"No wonder you people get shot"

"No wonder you people get shot" (Full Version)

·
Clinger
4,810 Posts
Ok .... google food it.... 51 in a 20 school zone is a must appear in court ... fine is over 500 bucks..... plus the judge can tack on additional court and civil fines.....LOL...... see you in court MFer...bring your checkbook.

ETA that makes the school zone cameras we had seem like child's play

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
Considering she had frozen food in the car I would have called for the drug dog unit to check out the car.

·
Banned
2,482 Posts
When I lived in FL, the one thing I would never do is speed through a school zone. There was normally a minimum of 2 officers on bikes waiting with the radar. Its no joke down there. When I drive here through a school zone, I slow the F' down and get tailgated and honked at, like i'm doing wrong, smfh

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
When I lived in FL, the one thing I would never do is speed through a school zone. There was normally a minimum of 2 officers on bikes waiting with the radar. Its no joke down there. When I drive here through a school zone, I slow the F' down and get tailgated and honked at, like i'm doing wrong, smfh
maybe they have frozen food in their cars?

·
Registered
12,355 Posts
She knew about asking for his credentials, drivers license and why isn't he driving a marked unit . She did ask for a warning.
He gave her a driver review for DMV, I had to submit those for elderly people who shouldn't be driving, he was definitely sticking it to her. She was rude from the start to finish....The new word to go viral is "You're a Double Assholl"

·
Registered
889 Posts
I'm not police, nor do I play one on TV, but I'd have followed her all the way home. Anyone else notice that she signaled when pulling away from the curb, but didn't when she changed to the left lane??
The officer probably could have filled a book of summonses in 15 more minutes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.