Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Sharp Shooter!
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quick question...those of you with non resident PA licenses, what did you put as your reason? if i put self defense are they going to ask for a reason or does it not really matter

·
Sharp Shooter!
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
quick question...those of you with non resident PA licenses, what did you put as your reason? if i put self defense are they going to ask for a reason or does it not really matter

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Put self defense. That's what they put in anyway so they all say that.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Put self defense. That's what they put in anyway so they all say that.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Lad62der said:
no matter what you pick it will come as self defense!
:yepthat

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Lad62der said:
no matter what you pick it will come as self defense!
:yepthat

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
Unfortunately NYC, Suffolk and Nassau are some of the backward places where self-defense, absent death threats substantiated by police reports, isn't a valid reason to own a handgun.

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
Unfortunately NYC, Suffolk and Nassau are some of the backward places where self-defense, absent death threats substantiated by police reports, isn't a valid reason to own a handgun.

·
Banned
673 Posts
Self-Defense, it is a good thing in PA, not taboo

·
Banned
673 Posts
Self-Defense, it is a good thing in PA, not taboo

·
Sharp Shooter!
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the info everyone...looks like ill be sending in my app prob by next week..and i guess if the time frame is right also receive my license that week too  ;)

·
Sharp Shooter!
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks for the info everyone...looks like ill be sending in my app prob by next week..and i guess if the time frame is right also receive my license that week too  ;)

·
Registered
937 Posts
stupid question but did you guys photo copy the front and back of your ny permit. I was only going to do the front but didn't want to have a problem.

·
Registered
937 Posts
stupid question but did you guys photo copy the front and back of your ny permit. I was only going to do the front but didn't want to have a problem.

·
Registered
893 Posts
NYram said:
You can just do the front....

what did you put as your reason?
I selected everything except business, because I don't have a business carry.....whatever you decide to mark down, just make sure to mark self defense.

·
Registered
893 Posts
NYram said:
You can just do the front....

what did you put as your reason?
I selected everything except business, because I don't have a business carry.....whatever you decide to mark down, just make sure to mark self defense.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts