Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
RIP
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Admittedly I have never been there, and every single thing I have ever read about Volko is overwhelmingly positive.
But am I the only one, when checking this forum on my iPhone, looks at their strip ad and assumes they sell droids?

Seriously, I expect to go in there and find these guys in the back room:

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
These are no the droids you're looking for

·
Premium Member
3,032 Posts
That's funny.......we sell a lot of stuff, but haven't sold a droid yet!

That's a picture of a chimney fan.....if you have a fireplace that doesn't draw properly the fan will fix it.

Comes in handy for people who build a new house and the architect designs a massive fire box for a grand look....and then doesn't draw a big enough flue for it.

-Vick

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
22,005 Posts
Pate said:
The one on the right does kinda look like Vick. ;D
But so does the one on the left!

Volko is terrible place to visit! Dark, dank, rude people, bad service, high prices....oh...wait.....I was describing some other place!

Reverse everything I said! ;) :X ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Gunecologist
2,261 Posts
In this economy, if there is a buck to be made selling droids, there ain't nothing wrong with it and as yet there is no law against it.

·
Gun guru (poseur)
6,177 Posts
PGNHAWK said:
My issue is the high cost of pre-ban droids. It's ridiculous. I can't wait to get out of this liberal sinkhole.
Maybe someone here can help me with a question. I know that in a pre-ban protocol droid, it's fine to have a pre-ban language chip to make it fluent in over six million forms of communication.

So, can I put a pre-ban language chip in my post-ban droid, or am I limited to 10 forms of communication?

·
Team Kalashnikov
1,482 Posts
Lemming said:
Maybe someone here can help me with a question. I know that in a pre-ban protocol droid, it's fine to have a pre-ban language chip to make it fluent in over six million forms of communication.

So, can I put a pre-ban language chip in my post-ban droid, or am I limited to 10 forms of communication?
As long as you have a Fixed (internal) antenna I don't see it being an issue.

Then again I'm Not a lawyer.

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
I say, as long as it has Volko Limited Edition markings, Im in!

:p

(Club members joke)

·
Team Kalashnikov
1,482 Posts
rtl402 said:
damn those collapsible antennas! assault droids are cool thus illegal in this stupid place
I found a thread somewhere on Long island Cellphone forum, that there's a Conversion for thingy to go up 6 bars. You just have to make sure the metal insert used was made in the US to be 922r compliant.

Located here..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.