Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might have been answered before. If I have a friend who legally owns a handgun in NJ can he legally transport it here and go to the range with me out here??

thank you,
Greg

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This might have been answered before. If I have a friend who legally owns a handgun in NJ can he legally transport it here and go to the range with me out here??

thank you,
Greg

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
NYram said:
these laws are bull dinky!!!!!!
On the contrary...they keep us all nice and "safe". After all, if a licensed individual can't transport a legally owned handgun into NYS for anything but a sanctioned shooting competition, what criminal would dare do the same? It's just unthinkable.

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
NYram said:
these laws are bull dinky!!!!!!
On the contrary...they keep us all nice and "safe". After all, if a licensed individual can't transport a legally owned handgun into NYS for anything but a sanctioned shooting competition, what criminal would dare do the same? It's just unthinkable.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
CJ said:
What if they get stopped by the police? They have pistols but no license for them?
If it were me, I would have a copy of the law & a flyer or schedule of some type for the match. People come from out of state and shoot on LI often.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
CJ said:
What if they get stopped by the police? They have pistols but no license for them?
If it were me, I would have a copy of the law & a flyer or schedule of some type for the match. People come from out of state and shoot on LI often.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.