Long Island Shooters Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Well, the Russian Czar has appointed a new General to be in charge of the Ukraine invasion. Following the news report we have some video of the change in command of the Russian forces.

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
It seems Putin very much underestimated the resolve of the Ukraine people. I also wonder if the average Russian soldier is wondering "what is so important about Ukraine that I should be out here getting shot at?"
Some historians consider all the wars throughout European history to be part of "The Great Game."
I find this new vid to be fascinating and explains a lot.

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I do not think it was an accidental explosion, but anti-ship missiles fired by Ukraine. Whether it was American made or Ukrainian made missiles, who knows. We may find out some day, then again, we may not. The ship was the primary command Russian ship in the area.

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 · (Edited)
Long but comprehensive analysis of the current state of the war.

Detailed look at the new model 600 Kamikazi drones in the second half of the vid.

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Starts out appropriately with Russians and Ukranians cursing each other out.

·
Registered
7,587 Posts
What total was of life. Terrible.

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 · (Edited)
For good or ill, NATO is clearly now waging a war by proxy (Ukraine) vs. Russia.

Update on current state of the war.

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Amazingly detailed battle-map analysis of the war only up to April 7. Another analysis is expected soon for the rest of April. Ukraine is proving to be one tough nut to crack for Czar Vlad.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I think there are bigger things going on. Haven't really much about china and Taiwan
. Cant help but think they will invade things will escalate into ww3 with usa and Europe vs China Russia.not good either way you slice it.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Hopefully, China will feel that this war stuff has more negatives than positives with regard to Taiwan based on whats going on with Ukraine/Russia, but I think China is just too committed to seizing Taiwan. China's behavior in Asia is reminding me a lot of Japan's behavior in the 1930's. This cooperation between Russia and China reminds me of the German/Russian cooperation in seizing Poland just prior to WWII. I agree, world may be priming for WWIII.

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Hopefully, China will feel that this war stuff has more negatives than positives with regard to Taiwan based on whats going on with Ukraine/Russia, but I think China is just too committed to seizing Taiwan. China's behavior in Asia is reminding me a lot of Japan's behavior in the 1930's. This cooperation between Russia and China reminds me of the German/Russian cooperation in seizing Poland just prior to WWII. I agree, world may be priming for WWIII.
This time, a tactical nuke will be used!

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Much of a Russian armored column destroyed one by one, with the remaining one's (at the end of vid) turning around and withdrawing.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts