Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Great idea by the Ukrainians.

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Is Russian Infantry completely incompetent? Czar Putin must really be pissed.

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
Another interesting update on the war as of now. The second one is some detailed analysis of a single fight between a Ukrainian and Russian armored vehicles.

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Has Ukraine been the first country to use "doxing" as a weapon of war?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Our politicians and media is so corrupt its hard to know what is really going on.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
yep! They completely ignore that the Ukraine president used this event to become a dictator by eliminating any opposing political party, consolidating all media into a one government media platform, restricting freedom of speech, and the list goes on

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
yep! They completely ignore that the Ukraine president used this event to become a dictator by eliminating any opposing political party, consolidating all media into a one government media platform, restricting freedom of speech, and the list goes on
Thats because he is a media "darling" for being on the masked singer.

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 · (Edited)
Both Russia and Ukraine are corrupt political regimes. Unfortunately for Czar Putin, the Russian military is more corrupt than the Ukraine military. The corruption in Russian political institutions has apparently seeped heavily into their military.The only practical advantage the Russian military has is its size. Whereas the Ukraine military seems to have the advantage in quality of their communications, arms, and training. Add to that the Russians have lost about one third of their Generals (involved in the invasion). Putin saw the weakness of western Europe and the USA, but failed to understand (or be made aware) the strength of the desire of Ukraine to be independent of Russia.

This war (contrary) to the idiot media is NOT about democracy or individual liberty, it is about nationalism, the desire to have your own country based on your own culture etc. Seen in that reality it is obvious that the Ukrainian military and people have the advantage in morale. They are fighting for their own country against an external enemy. Considering the level of corruption in Washington DC amongst our own American Oligarchs, and that we are living in a post-Constitutional period I am not quick to judge the internal affairs of other countries.

Unless Putin is willing to go full scorched earth, maybe including chemical and/or nuclear attacks, at this point I think Ukraine has the advantage in this war ending more favorably for them than for Putin.

The level of corruption in Ukraine AND Russia involving the Biden crime family is eventually going to be a really hot mess, if the GOP wins the Congress in Nov. (and IF the GOP does its job in exposing it), and TRUMP wins in 2024).

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Another interesting detailed analysis of the current state of the Ukraine battlefield.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Both Russia and Ukraine are corrupt political regimes. Unfortunately for Czar Putin, the Russian military is more corrupt than the Ukraine military. The corruption in Russian political institutions has apparently seeped heavily into their military.The only practical advantage the Russian military has is its size. Whereas the Ukraine military seems to have the advantage in quality of their communications, arms, and training. Add to that the Russians have lost about one third of their Generals (involved in the invasion). Putin saw the weakness of western Europe and the USA, but failed to understand (or be made aware) the strength of the desire of Ukraine to be independent of Russia.

This war (contrary) to the idiot media is NOT about democracy or individual liberty, it is about nationalism, the desire to have your own country based on your own culture etc. Seen in that reality it is obvious that the Ukrainian military and people have the advantage in morale. They are fighting for their own country against an external enemy. Considering the level of corruption in Washington DC amongst our own American Oligarchs, and that we are living in a post-Constitutional period I am not quick to judge the internal affairs of other countries.

Unless Putin is willing to go full scorched earth, maybe including chemical and/or nuclear attacks, at this point I think Ukraine has the advantage in this war ending more favorably for them than for Putin.

The level of corruption in Ukraine AND Russia involving the Biden crime family is eventually going to be a really hot mess, if the GOP wins the Congress in Nov. (and IF the GOP does its job in exposing it), and TRUMP wins in 2024).

No one in DC DEM or republican no matter who wins in 2022 will allow anything to happen to each other.They all have each others back in that swamp.We need a total enema inDC.

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
No one in DC DEM or republican no matter who wins in 2022 will allow anything to happen to each other.They all have each others back in that swamp.We need a total enema inDC.
That is one of the reasons that the GOP establishment so hates TRUMP, he is not part of the swamp. The relatively handful of GOP members of Congress willing to insert that enema have to be loud and aggressive, including against their own GOP leadership. They, together with TRUMP (and his supporters), are the only hop of beginning to clean out that swamp.

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 · (Edited)
The death of civilians is part of any war.

“WAR IS HELL”
“There is many a boy here today who looks on war as all glory, but boys, it is all hell.”
or
“Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!”
-General William T. Sherman,
speech 1880 from which we derive the phrase “War is hell”
Military Quotes

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
Unfortunately for the Russians, their failure to make this a quick war has given Ukraine time to mobilize.

Reactions: grifhunter

·
Right-wing Sith
6,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 · (Edited)
Czar Vlad will not be pleased by this vid. Maybe after this war is over Russia will contract with the Ukrainian military, to help them straighten out the military of Mother Russia. I am not a military expert, but why are there no Russian jets, helicopters, or even infantry patrols protecting the flanks of this moving column of tanks?

I think the following pic is of Putin telling his military leaders what he wants them to do to themselves:

Clothing Forehead Chin Eye Tie

·
Registered
7,587 Posts
It seems Putin very much underestimated the resolve of the Ukraine people. I also wonder if the average Russian soldier is wondering "what is so important about Ukraine that I should be out here getting shot at?"

I know little about the back story and what really lead up to this conflict but there is a basic fundamental truth that leaders need to consider when sending troops into battle. What real (hopefully) or fabricated (woefully) motivation can I create to convince young people to put their life on the line to achieve a particular goal? And can that motivation be sustained over the long haul?

Based on what little I know it doesn't appear Putin has a justification that can sustain the resolve of Russian troops or the Russian people to continue this fighting over the long haul. It may all end up being a sad and crazy miscalculation that causes a lot of death, pain and destruction.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts