Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Prosounds kickstarter

3K views 55 replies 19 participants last post by  axeman628 
#1 ·
#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
Same here. I was supposed to receive a DVD of a pro-2A movie/documentary (don't remember the name). After funding the production, and months of delays, all I got was an offer to jump through some hoops to download the movie. They were sure quick to take my money but to download the movie they wanted all kinds of personal info I wasn't willing to give them.

If I can wait for the merchandise, I can wait to pay for it.

#5 ·
I purchased a month or so ago, looking forward to testing them.

#11 ·
I ponied up for the 2 ear pros... still waiting. They were supposed to ship out in September then moved it back a month... and then since kickstarter was over they moved over to another site... Indigo? to collect more money. A little shady but if I don't get my ear pro by thanksgiving I'm gonna deny the charge on my credit card. I rarely deny charges so my cc company will back me 100%.

Reactions: 1shotleft and MikeM
#13 ·
I ordered 4 pair for my whole family

#17 ·
JUST got an email that shipping is on schedule whatever that means and they started shipping 9/28

#18 ·
anybody get their ProSounds X-Pro yet? I still haven't received mine.

#19 ·
Got an email today. Phase III is delayed until next week. I'm definitely in Phase III being I'm in the 5,300 range on kickstarter.

#20 ·
I got that email too, just starting to sound like b.s.. I haven't heard of one actual person receiving these yet

#22 ·
According to the update all orders for single and double kickstarter orders have been shipped. Maybe something by the end of this week!

#28 ·
wow just read the kickstarter comments. Getting trashed. By Friday of next week I don't receive them I'm denying my cc charge. Eff em.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.