Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
I purchased a month or so ago, looking forward to testing them.

·
Lousy Shot
16,177 Posts
After getting burned with 80% lowers I will never again trust one of these programs.
Same here. I was supposed to receive a DVD of a pro-2A movie/documentary (don't remember the name). After funding the production, and months of delays, all I got was an offer to jump through some hoops to download the movie. They were sure quick to take my money but to download the movie they wanted all kinds of personal info I wasn't willing to give them.

If I can wait for the merchandise, I can wait to pay for it.

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
I ponied up for the 2 ear pros... still waiting. They were supposed to ship out in September then moved it back a month... and then since kickstarter was over they moved over to another site... Indigo? to collect more money. A little shady but if I don't get my ear pro by thanksgiving I'm gonna deny the charge on my credit card. I rarely deny charges so my cc company will back me 100%.

Reactions: 1shotleft and MikeM

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
I ponied up for the 2 ear pros... still waiting. They were supposed to ship out in September then moved it back a month... and then since kickstarter was over they moved over to another site... Indigo? to collect more money. A little shady but if I don't get my ear pro by thanksgiving I'm gonna deny the charge on my credit card. I rarely deny charges so my cc company will back me 100%.
I ordered 4 pair for my whole family

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
got notification that they began the shipping process a few days ago. Hopefully this month we shall get them.

Reactions: 1shotleft

·
Sharp Shooter!
492 Posts
Still waiting for mine as well. Like to try them out. I'd like to see how they compare to the Surefire. The ones with the foam tips were better than the silicone ones. At least for me anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
JUST got an email that shipping is on schedule whatever that means and they started shipping 9/28

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
anybody get their ProSounds X-Pro yet? I still haven't received mine.

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
Got an email today. Phase III is delayed until next week. I'm definitely in Phase III being I'm in the 5,300 range on kickstarter.

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
I got that email too, just starting to sound like b.s.. I haven't heard of one actual person receiving these yet

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.