Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have them ?ive heard great things about them and the price is right.. ..any thoughts or opinions

thanks, matt

·
Uh-oh...
12,524 Posts
Have one. Works well, good price, co-witnessed easily, holds zero, no issues. Excellent customer service. Is it a Trijicon?, no. But I don't need one.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Have one, its great. All the accessories that would fit the Aimpoint micro t1/h1 would fit the PA red dot.  

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
vmtcmt said:
Have one. Works well, good price, co-witnessed easily, holds zero, no issues. Excellent customer service. Is it a Trijicon?, no. But I don't need one.
which mount did you get? i was concened it wouldnt co witness

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Anything I've ever read about them has been positive.  I was going to get one but went with their 1-4x scope instead.  Quality is great for the price.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I got the LaRue LT mount, its lower 1/3 cowitness they say. But I can't actually see my irons through the optic at all. THats fine since its a QD mount, if I get too much zombie parts splashed on my optic I'll be able to take it off. 8)

Check out the vortex sparc, it comes with a mount with perfect cowitness. Cost about the same after you get a mount for the PA dot.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
I have the Multi reticle red dot with their 3x flip to side on my AR. I never had an aimpoint or eotech, but for the money i'm extremely happy with the PA unit. good build quality, and Excellent customer service from Marshall ( owner) of PA.

·
Uh-oh...
12,524 Posts
If you are near Nassau (MF) of Freeport, let me know if you want to check it out.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
vmtcmt said:
If you are near Nassau (MF) of Freeport, let me know if you want to check it out.
in wantagh and work in bellmore so i might have to take you up on your offer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts