Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any experience with this scope? Seems to have some Good reviews online. I was thinking of another red dot for my AR but after I saw this thought it might be better for shooting out to 100+ yards.

·
American Patriot
1,033 Posts
Anybody have any experience with this scope? Seems to have some Good reviews online. I was thinking of another red dot for my AR but after I saw this thought it might be better for shooting out to 100+ yards.
Just bought one from them for 100$ I will let you know once I get it! I also bought a Burris tac 30 1-4x24 im gonna compar!

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
This build is costing more then I planned need to go cheap on the optics for now.
don't do it. theres a good chance that you will go cheap & then after awhile you will be let down & end up getting a quality optic. in that scenerio you will have spent more money than just saving up & going high quality.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It has pretty good reviews online and I figure I could always throw it on a .22 if I change my mind. Still undecided if I want to go red dot w/magnifier or scope.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I have one and Its great for plinking. Optics is clear and even have a red dot that you can turn on and off. Its not a Nikon or like other expensive scope but for just shooting paper i would keep it. I suggest to get a better mount though. I got the PA standard mount, but when u take it off and put it back on, iit wont hold zero.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They have a couple different mount choices. Thanks for the tip only planning on shooting paper for now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts