Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
moved to greener pastures
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this postcard in Saturday's mail.
Haven't been in the store since they moved, and a long long time before that as well.

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
I was at NCPD pistol division registering my latest toy and there was another guy there who was registering his gun too. He was telling me how American Outdoors was giving such a sale.

·
moved to greener pastures
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rocknat said:
Joe is there an address for the new location.
Morning Herb.
The postcard is at home and I'm at work.
Here is what's listed.

672 Sunrise Hwy (South Service Rd) West Babylon, NY 11704
631-249-1832

If you go, let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I was working and drove by it - it's on the service road and you can drive by it quickly without even realizing it.
Once you figure it out though you wont miss it again.
Stopped in abouta month ago It is a nice small shop now (temp)
Everyone was really nice and very different that the old shop.

Based on how different they were, I would go again for archery needs.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
I stopped by there today. Its a lot neater than the old location and better organize. They was pleasant enough. Answer a couple of question from a newbie about bows. I want to get into archery. Leaning toward a recurve. But they didn't have any lefties to try out. Will visit a couple of other shops to look around. Told me about the 15% off deal.

·
Husband, Father, Chef, Gun Guy
1,359 Posts
Their old shop was dated and WAY too big for the amount of stock they carried.  I did however like their back room with the antique rolling blocks and lever actions.  

·
Registered
312 Posts
I went into the old location to buy a bow, but I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted. When I told the sales guy my situation, he told me to go home, look online at what I wanted then come back and tell him. I asked him why shouldn't I just buy it online if that's what he wants me to do. He had no answer to that.

·
Banned
2,674 Posts
The guy I spoke with at NCPD was a pretty good guy. He mentioned that they were under new management and that they were trying to change their reputation.

I must admit, never went into their old place. But may check out their new place. Especially with these discounts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.