Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I am driving home from a doctor visit this afternoon, and heard news on a couple of stations that the Feds seemed to have issued an internal memo on a possible Southern Border terrorist attack. The source appears to be Judicial Watch. A pretty credible outfit IMHO. All I can say is that with the coming anniversary of 9/11 and the total collapse of security on the border....well...please folks, keep your head on a swivel the next couple of weeks. If you have family/friends down there give them a heads up. But for us up here on the island remember we are NOT immune from this stuff. Be alert. Commit the words of Jeff Copper to heart. Do not walk around in condition white....

http://www.judicialwatch.org/

http://www.judicialwatch.org/bulletins/imminent-terrorist-attack-warning-feds-us-border/

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,589 Posts
Not going to happen. Obama's press secretary said we aren't at war. Obama's never wrong...he wouldn't lie to us.....right?

http://www.businessi...ith-isis-2014-8

White House: We're Not At 'War' With ISIS

The White House is insisting the U.S. is not at war with the Islamic State, also known as ISIS or ISIL, despite an aggressive air campaign and previously labeling the jihadist group an "imminent threat to every interest we have."
"Before getting into the strategy, though, there seems [to be] a fundamental, existential question: Is the United States presently at war with ISIS - yes or no?" MSNBC host Chris Hayes asked President Barack Obama's top spokesman, White House press secretary Josh Earnest, on Thursday.
Earnest went with "no."

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Good thing us border folk are always armed!

Not much talk here in AZ from the news media, If ISIS terrorists did come up through the border I would think they are smart enough to attack a softer state. When they say that "Social Media Chatter" is indicating an interest, what they mean is that they are already here.

If there are radicalized Americans fighting overseas for ISIS there is absolutely more here who have been radicalized and want to join the fight any way they can.

Sad state of affairs.... Did the Prez hit the green again today? I'm sure he's already planning his next vacation after those 4 grueling days back in the office.

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
should have been when our boys on the border were getting murdered with US weapons.

·
Runs with scissors
1,759 Posts
if it has made the news, it aint happening, you just have to worry when you hear nothing and least expect something....
My thinking exactly. Terrorists generally do not advertise when and where they are going to strike.

·
Premium Member
5,542 Posts
They wouldnt chose the southern border because there are too many Feds, and common folk with guns..........Now the Niagra Falls or Detroit border crossing is another story......

Reactions: mongo

·
Premium Member
3,912 Posts
Obama just heard about it in the news this afternoon - that's why he's leaving his fundraiser tonight to go back to DC.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Food for thought
The longest unguarded boarder on the planet ???
USA/Canada

·
Runs with scissors
1,759 Posts
Food for thought
The longest unguarded boarder on the planet ???
USA/Canada
As a Canadian living in the US I can tell you that no matter how hard both of our countries try (jointly or separately) we can not defend/protect that border. It is huge and it goes through some of the most rugged terrain on Earth, no matter what season it is.

·
INFIDEL
7,262 Posts
Its a diversionary tactic, cause a diversion on the southern border than just drive a bus load of habibs in from Canada.....So who's up for a week of golf?

Reactions: Mad Russian
1 - 20 of 53 Posts