Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out the Port Jeff Army and Navy store does $20 FFL transfers.

I wish I knew this years ago. Peter is a nice guy and I have been shopping there since I was a kid.

Thought I share with the rest of the community

1612 Main Street, Port Jefferson, NY 11777
631-473-0400

·
Registered
629 Posts
That's great news!!! I'm thinking that's for long guns does he do pistols too and how much does he charge for them?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Wow, is this something new, or have they always done this?  I don't get down there more than a few times a year, but they always recognize me, and treat me with the kindness they show everyone.  I'd be glad to give them some FFL business.

·
Registered
629 Posts
zxracer3 said:
This is awesome! Is it $20 for pistols too?
I just confirmed rifles & pistols $20.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Just called them to shoot the breeze. Peter, the owner, seems UBER nice and helpful. Hi points are on back order, He is ordering the carbines plain and accessories separate.. he will order you any sight setup you want..
Stoked..

·
Registered
170 Posts
Great news!!! Got three different prices from different shops. Without naming anyone, the prices were, $100 ??), $45, and $25. $75 extra for Cobis. Ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Pick up Marine and Army shirts for Christmas presents there. Nice people
I told him the story about what happen with the Marine sweatshirt zipper from the military surplus store on waverly ave. and how the guy wouldn't exchange it for me, he offered, but I purchased another and gave them back to my father in law...I know where my future purchases will be... :)

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
That's really close to home..................too bad the neighborhood he's in, is sketchy

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.