Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
  • 77.8% Right, 8.3% Liberal ...................... sounds libertarian to me but what do i know

·
Sockdolager
834 Posts
Colorfulness Rectangle Parallel Slope Font

I'll take it.

Attachments

Reactions: Hannco

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
So if you land in the Orange, you're a Right Wing Liberal ?????

Reactions: spider

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
52.8% Right, 41.7% Communitarian

midway between Bush and Reagan, but as with many of these, it depends how some questions are worded.

·
Banned
10,833 Posts
  • 77.8% Right, 25.0% Communitarian - Comes out to 102.8%...but whatever.
"Right-communitarianism (Conservatism): Individuals in this quadrant seek to retain the traditional social and economic order and to uphold the sovereignty of the state. They tend to see themselves as the defenders of what their forebears would have wanted, favoring strict immigration laws, traditional values, and a strong military. While they typically see a role for the state in matters of national security and culture, they tend to be more skeptical of state involvement in the economy."

A little further right than Ronald Reagan.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts

·
Right-wing Sith
6,699 Posts
So I'm basically a right-wing conservative traditionalist who is pretty far from libertarianism (except for economics, libertarianism is pretty good on economics). Sounds about right.

Colorfulness Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern

Attachments

Reactions: Barnslayer

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
So if you land in the Orange, you're a Right Wing Liberal ?????
Libertarian, right leaning on handouts, trade, immigration and economic issues, but don't care what people do behind closed doors, ie drugs, abortion and sexuality etc.

From the site
Right-liberalism (Libertarianism): Individuals in this quadrant seek to uphold liberty as the primary political good in all respects. They tend to see themselves as staunch supporters of both personal and economic freedom and are deeply skeptical of collective plans and goals, stressing instead the principle of voluntary association and the individual's capacity to make his own judgments. They typically see less of a role for the state than individuals in the other three quadrants, believing instead in the spontaneous social order of the market.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.