Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
AMF YOYO
3,598 Posts

·
Banned
10,833 Posts
Disgusting that he was punished for stating facts. Typical liberal stupidity.

"He said the movement glorifies criminals and vilifies members of law enforcement...Halstead said neither the government nor blacks would tolerate a white supremacist group marching through the streets calling for the murders of public servants."

That is exactly the movement. EXACTLY. Truth hurts sometimes. If it was a conservative group like the Tea Party you'd see cries of terrorism all over the place.

·
Premium Member
1,607 Posts
BLM is all about protests and promoting racism and pushing the progressive agenda against law enforcement. This has to be the case becasue it is based upon the "hands up don't shoot" mantra that was totally false. The ferguson incident was a good shoot but why not ignore the facts. I believe they erected a plaque in the street where MB was shot to commemorate him? WTF

·
Member of the secret Canadian Mafia
5,770 Posts
Hope he runs for office and becomes a real thorn in their butt!

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
He has a right to free speech - as long as he is saying what the ruling class wants to hear.
He has a right to his opinion - as long as he keeps it to himself.
Excellent!
What the hell am I going to teach my kids?

Attachments

Reactions: Rrudo74901

·
Banned
2,781 Posts
Well his first mistake was to back down apologize and retire... Sorry but he should have made them fire him and then he should have sued the tar out of them.

Here is the survival guide to issues like this!
Screw the Social Justice Warrior BS

http://www.voxday.net/mart/SJW_Attack_Survival_Guide.pdf

It is time we all stood up and fought!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.