Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OCEANSIDE - Police say a gun accidentally discharged inside a doctor's office in Oceanside, injuring two people.

According to police, the incident happened at the office located at 3227 Long Beach Road.

Police say a person was showing his gun to a doctor inside the office when the gun accidentally discharged. A bullet went through the person's leg and then struck the doctor, officials say.

http://longisland.news12.com/news/police-2-accidentally-shot-after-gun-discharges-in-oceanside-doctor-s-office-1.11736343

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,589 Posts
screen name?

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
That's not an accidental discharge, that's a negligent discharge....big difference !

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
Well, if you are gonna Tex Grebner yourself, I guess the doctor's office is the 2nd best place, after the emergency room. You probably don't want to wound the doctor as well, though.

I wonder which parts of all guns are loaded, keep your muzzle pointed in a safe direction and keep your finger off the trigger until your sights on on your target the negligent discharger didn't understand?

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Wow, that is the new location of the pediatric doctor my kids used to go to. Which means that there were children nearby. Though I doubt it's that doctor, as she never seemed to have an interest in guns. Surprised they didn't call in the swat team, for the children you know.Though there is also a podiatrist at that location. More likely there, as someone shot themselves in the foot so to speak.

·
Registered
15,416 Posts
Were any goats harmed? ................ Thankfully no fatalities.

·
Zombtac Operator
12,183 Posts
abc 7 news reported it was a retired cop showing the gun off.

---

It happened at about 10:30 a.m. inside the office of Dr. Matthew Nester, a podiatrist, on Long Beach Road in Oceanside.

Officials say Nester was shot in the foot when apparently an associate, a retired police officer, was showing him a gun and it accidentally discharged.

Nassau County police said another person was shot in the leg. Both were taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Stay with abc7NY for the latest on this developing story.

http://abc7ny.com/news/2-accidentally-shot-inside-doctors-office/1311573/

·
Premium Member
3,781 Posts
I wonder how many lawyers have put the Dr.'s phone number on speed dial.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts