1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please Don't shoot me

Today I saw DICKS AD , mostly ammo are 20% off

Fed. 193 55g 5.56 420rds (steel ammo case ) for $159

Bought glasses shooter, 200 rds shotgun #8 12 g and one 420 rds 5.56 for total $215 I also included coupon 20.00 off over $100

Jake

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
It amazes me how some folks open their pie holes and say things without knowing the context.
None of my LGSs have 22LR in stock, or I would buy reasonably priced ammo from them.
Also, few LGSs by me are open to receiving ammo shipments. Peace.
I'll open my pie hole whenever I want to call out cheap lazy people that are part of the problem in this state that have no honor.
Hows that Pie hole boy?

Hey check it out, Natchez has 22 on sale $18.36 a box of 325.
SMH

·
Registered
508 Posts
I'll open my pie hole whenever I want to call out cheap lazy people that are part of the problem in this state that have no honor.
Hows that Pie hole boy?

Hey check it out, Natchez has 22 on sale $18.36 a box of 325.
SMH
Exactly where, near where I live, should I have it delivered? Are you willing to pick it up on LI and drive it to my place? You assume that everyone has access to the LGSs that you do, that your alleged principles trump anyone else's ideas or actions, and that you are the absolute arbiter of what is right. None of these apply.

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Exactly where, near where I live, should I have it delivered? Are you willing to pick it up on LI and drive 3hrs or so to my place? Will your principles allow you to do that Aqua Pie Hole boy?
Listen pie hole, You are cheap and lazy. I get it. We all do.
I'm not cheap or lazy.
So you keep being cheap and lazy and kissing Dicks store as much as you want to.

·
Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah.
Good comeback.
You used all your intelligence and rapier wit on that one.
See ya cheap pie hole boy.
I hear there's some good cheap sushi at the Sunoco station in Sag Harbor you may wish to grab before they're all sold out.
Don't forget, Monday they throw out the old moldy cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory by you.
Better get there before the raccoons do.
Bye

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
. Natchez. Limit one and they won't even ship to NY. Just saying.
Yep. This.

I understand the hate towards DGS, but I have a wife and two kids that shoot nothing but 22LR. I'd buy it out of the trunk of Bloomberg's car if I were running low and the price was right in order to keep them shooting. Fortunately that should never be an issue. At this point, by the time I'm running low the kids will be old enough to buy there own damn ammo.

These big companies (Nanchez, Cabelas, Midway, ect.) that refuse to ship ammo to NY at all, are worse than DGS. And I love all the local local gun shops, but $0.12/rd for cheap poop bulk 22 is just silly. I won't do it.

·
Banned
24,664 Posts
Exactly where, near where I live, should I have it delivered? Are you willing to pick it up on LI and drive it to my place? You assume that everyone has access to the LGSs that you do, that your alleged principles trump anyone else's ideas or actions, and that you are the absolute arbiter of what is right. None of these apply.
I find myself trying to figure out where you live that theres a Dicks close by but no LGS to do a transfer... confused

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.