Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Went to FINS TO FEATHERS and pick up another grate duck mount this is my ring neck that i got while hunting with WATERFOWLERS EDGE guide service I am extremely proud of this mount as it was a one of my best shots ever left handed when he was flying to my right and almost out of site dropped it on one shot

And Richie also painted my Stoeger shot gun as it was getting old and the colors were coming off he did a grate job on it looking forward to getting out there and start hunting some more ducks

Attachments

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
looks like all the mount needs is a little water and it would be right at home, on a side note you taught a hunter safety course to my son a few years back (well more than a few) and just wanted to update he popped the cherry on his muzzle loader this past weekend in PA Thanks again for the work you do with the education of our youth.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks like all the mount needs is a little water and it would be right at home, on a side note you taught a hunter safety course to my son a few years back (well more than a few) and just wanted to update he popped the cherry on his muzzle loader this past weekend in PA Thanks again for the work you do with the education of our youth.
I enjoy hearing about the ones that took my class and how there doing thank you for sharing this

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.