Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
There is a reason every terrorist fighter in the world uses a Ak 47. I will take one with a dozen 50 round magazines.
The fact that people that wipe their butt with their hands instead of TP and think that camel toe is what they step on to keep the camel from running when they have sex with it use the AK isn't really a great endorsement for the weapon.

Especially the last terrorist that had one was overpowered by guys armed with NOTHING

· Recovering vegan, bacon saved my life
3,453 Posts
The fact that people that wipe their butt with their hands instead of TP and think that camel toe is what they step on to keep the camel from running when they have sex with it use the AK isn't really a great endorsement for the weapon.

Especially the last terrorist that had one was overpowered by guys armed with NOTHING
Mr Aqua..with all do respect sir I must respectfully disagree with the last part of your statement. Th guys are Marines and are a weapons system unto themselves. Warriors, with or without a rifle or sidearm. The terrorist is a bully and a parasitic infection. They feed off of fear. Having nothing to feed on from these young brave soldiers the terrorist was malnourished and already at a severe disadvantage.

Reactions: Mad Russian

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mr Aqua..with all do respect sir I must respectfully disagree with the last part of your statement. Th guys are Marines and are a weapons system unto themselves. Warriors, with or without a rifle or sidearm. The terrorist is a bully and a parasitic infection. They feed off of fear. Having nothing to feed on from these young brave soldiers the terrorist was malnourished and already at a severe disadvantage.
While I agree with you that Marines are very well trained and a weapons systems themselves. One of the guys was a bigger better weapons system. He was an airman.

· Premium Member
6,063 Posts
PDW and urban rifle are two different things. That bubba'd Mossberg covered in tacti-crap is neither.

The low capacity shotty at least should be stretched out to a 9+1 590. Why he needs the riser for the red dot is beyond me. And the bozo seems to have occluded his bead sight with a useless muzzle break that will do lifts beside annoy shooters next to him at the range. He needs rifle sights on it to make it work with slugs for any engagement past 20 yards. That shotgun is pure stupid.
But one should wisely substitute an AR or AK for urban needs.

· Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts
Your description of terrorists are spot on. Fear is their fuel and part of their goal.
Many of the Europeans , especially those that worked on the train fed their fear to the terrorist as they ran away.
As much as I know Marines are the finest warriors the world has produced since 1775,
these 3 men were not Marines.They deserve their credit for who they are. A National Guard soldier, An Airmen and their civilian friend. Also a Brit helped.
Yes the POS wasn't very good.
Probably was tired from being the receptacle for a herd of horny goats but these men stood tall and got it done.
I salute them.

· Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
21,922 Posts
where do you come up with these amazing lines?
I'm eeeeeeeviiiiiiil!

Well, let's see:

1) Bigrob is graduate of the Maritime Academy, and we spoke to him extensively while researching schools for my kid. Big thank you to Bigrob!
So, Rob is going to be on a ship at some point.

2) Lots of talk about transgendered whatevers lately.

3) He insulted Saint Kalashnikov's holy invention.

After that it's easy!

Did I mention I was evil? >

· Premium Member
3,775 Posts

· Banned
3,178 Posts
I'm eeeeeeeviiiiiiil!

Well, let's see:

1) Bigrob is graduate of the Maritime Academy, and we spoke to him extensively while researching schools for my kid. Big thank you to Bigrob!

After that it's easy!

My capt doesn't have a daughter, I already checked.

· Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
I'm eeeeeeeviiiiiiil!

Well, let's see:

After that it's easy!

I find it amazing how all the pieces came together, kind of like a steam locomotive that left the tracks years ago.

So, Hillary or Donald and why?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.