Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Smrt Feller
1,050 Posts
We have not only the right to do so (except here in NY) but the duty to do so

·
Premium Member
11,465 Posts
They stand guard for us and our families least we can do is stand guard for them aND theirs.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
This is the same pentagon that is fighting for a trillion dollar F-35 fighter/paperweight that got it's butt handed to it on every level by a 1970's F-16. Sorry if I don't give a crap about what they want or think, their track record on good judgment is about as respectable as ISIS's track record on human rights.

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
This is the same pentagon that is fighting for a trillion dollar F-35 fighter/paperweight that got it's butt handed to it on every level by a 1970's F-16. Sorry if I don't give a crap about what they want or think, their track record on good judgment is about as respectable as ISIS's track record on human rights.
And they want to retire the A10 Warthog! It works too well killing the enemy.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
The most hilarious part of this whole scenario is that we should be armed AT ALL TIMES to defend AMERICA at any time from enemies both foreign and domestic..... So the comments from the Pentagon just make me laugh to think this is the first time Americans have carried firearms near a recruiting station.

I carry a VP9 with 4 standard cap mags and 1 in the chamber every day, with a long gun locked in the trunk for heavy situations. Doesn't matter if i'm standing in front of a recruiting center, shopping mall, grocery store, or a starbucks i'm prepared to defend myself and my loved ones.....

I wish that ya'll in NY had the same rights as the rest of America.

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
This is a military that recently let trannies serve in uniform so honestly nothing surprises me about it anymore.
as a gender neutral, glaciel sexual, I am offended by that comment.
I made it perfectly clear in my bio. Oh yea & don't act like glaciel sexuals are somehow less important than anybody else! Just because I made a choice to only engage in sexual activity at the base of a slow moving mass of ice & rock, every few million years does not make me any less of non man or non woman!!!

·
Banned
19,459 Posts
Bear in mind that if something DOES happen at a recruiting station, it's going to be a free-for-all since the "concerned citizens" are lacking uniforms to be recognized by. It's a perfect environment for an ISIS (or domestic terrorist of any ilk) to infiltrate, pop off a couple rounds, and retreat in the ensuing firefight as well-intentioned "armed civilians" start shooting at each other, or end up being engaged by LE.

·
dislike Cuomo!
4,951 Posts
Lets play the "which item in the list doesn't belong game. Anyone?

"The governors of Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Indiana, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas and Wisconsin have all signed orders in the last several days to allow National Guard troops to carry loaded guns on bases and at military recruiting centers in their states."

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
Bear in mind that if something DOES happen at a recruiting station, it's going to be a free-for-all since the "concerned citizens" are lacking uniforms to be recognized by. It's a perfect environment for an ISIS (or domestic terrorist of any ilk) to infiltrate, pop off a couple rounds, and retreat in the ensuing firefight as well-intentioned "armed civilians" start shooting at each other, or end up being engaged by LE.
Profile and hope for the best. If the person in question yells something that sounds like alleyoop snackbar, he's a bad guy.
Side note…. This might be a good time for all you patriots to trim or shave off those muzzie-type beards.

·
I'm a Michigander now.
5,119 Posts
Citation regarding the f35 performance please.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.