Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Sharp Shooter!
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
question i just revieved my penn carry permit , can i buy a gun in pa and transport it to ny to regester it under my ny permit ?

·
Sharp Shooter!
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
question i just revieved my penn carry permit , can i buy a gun in pa and transport it to ny to regester it under my ny permit ?

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
You can buy a gun in Pennsylvania whether you have a Pa license or not. But it has to be shipped to a NY based FFL where you can take posession after handing over your purchase doc.

·
12,115 Posts
You can buy a gun in Pennsylvania whether you have a Pa license or not. But it has to be shipped to a NY based FFL where you can take posession after handing over your purchase doc.

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,861 Posts
T.Webb said:
That! You cannot transport a handgun not registered to you in NY into NY. It must go FFL to FFL

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,861 Posts
T.Webb said:
That! You cannot transport a handgun not registered to you in NY into NY. It must go FFL to FFL

·
12,115 Posts
BKILEY6940 said:
but i can carry my ny registered guns around in pa lol
Yes you can.

·
12,115 Posts
BKILEY6940 said:
but i can carry my ny registered guns around in pa lol
Yes you can.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts

·
just working to improve,one round at a time
1,680 Posts
NOT lmao.......
with my FL. non res. I can carry in 29 states.....
with my NYS carry (after the NCPD Pistol Div. stamps it) I cant carry where i pay my taxes......
I have lived here all my life and it just gets worse every year. :mad:

·
just working to improve,one round at a time
1,680 Posts
NOT lmao.......
with my NYS carry (after the NCPD Pistol Div. stamps it) I cant carry where i pay my taxes......

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
hydtguy said:
NOT lmao.......
It's no laughing matter at all. Years ago, when I lived in Montana, I went into the hardware store and bought paint, brushes, and a Colt Python...all on my driver's license.

I have a PA full carry license and a NY restricted license...like you, I can't carry where I pay my taxes. And, yes, it's getting worse each year...

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
hydtguy said:
NOT lmao.......
It's no laughing matter at all. Years ago, when I lived in Montana, I went into the hardware store and bought paint, brushes, and a Colt Python...all on my driver's license.

I have a PA full carry license and a NY restricted license...like you, I can't carry where I pay my taxes. And, yes, it's getting worse each year...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
:B :B :B :B :B

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
:B :B :B :B :B

1 - 20 of 40 Posts