Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have seen some free download to help PC to speed it up after "turbo PC boost" whatever you called it..

Do you know which one is really good and FREE ???

My PC is a bit SLOWing..its aging already. its not same as before.

any tips or link recommend will be helpful

Thanks!
Jake

·
Registered
527 Posts
I'm hoping you have a decent anti-virus anti-malware product installed. I get last year's Norton 360 for a fraction of the cost off of Amazon, and that does tuneups/optimization.

If all else fails, I'm a fan of the low prices for the factory refurbs at Newegg.com; they're also a good source for more RAM, which might help. I'm a bit of a skeptic when it comes to these 'magic' solutions.

Reactions: Tonto

·
Banned
11,831 Posts
i have seen some free download to help PC to speed it up after "turbo PC boost" whatever you called it..

Do you know which one is really good and FREE ???

My PC is a bit SLOWing..its aging already. its not same as before.

any tips or link recommend will be helpful

Thanks!
Jake
These guys offer to do a free scan. While that's going on they're seeding your PC with a bunch of crap. If you pay them, they remove the crap they just put in.
Get yourself Malware Bytes and PC Cleaner (both free). Do the full scans and it should help. If it doesn't, you either need to do a full C drive deletion and re-install (back up first!).

·
Registered
11,590 Posts
Well, first it seems LIF responds slowly (compared to other sites lately) so don't go by this site alone!

What browser are you using? If you're still using Internet Explorer - CHANGE!!! Chrome, Firefox, etc. all run faster/use less system resources.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.