1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hmmm, and the IPSC two-belt system doesn't work, why? (Under belt in trouser loops, outerbelt with gear attached, the two secured via velcro, ooops, hook-and-loop fasteners.)

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'll bet Bill Clinton will buy a few pair. David Letterman, too.

Worldwide Pants, indeed!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Patrick Sweeney said:
Hmmm, and the IPSC two-belt system doesn't work, why? (Under belt in trouser loops, outerbelt with gear attached, the two secured via velcro, ooops, hook-and-loop fasteners.)
Well, there is the whole issue as to where to securely stash the gear belt when you are sitting on the toilet. You don't want someone to snatch the belt or any of its gear from under the stall or off the coat hook. (The latter depends on whether your stall even has an intact coat hook, or one that could support the weight of a fully laden gear belt.)

·
Registered
11,571 Posts
Patrick Sweeney said:
It does..... They've had a similar system for years.... an outer belt with Snap keepers - a loose 'beltloop' that goes around both belts.

either system works I don't see a problem in need of a solution... <shrug>

....Maybe these are really intended for male strippers who do a 'cop' show??? <snicker>

·
Registered
11,571 Posts
Daniel Watters said:
Well, there is the whole issue as to where to securely stash the gear belt when you are sitting on the toilet. You don't want someone to snatch the belt or any of its gear from under the stall or off the coat hook. (The latter depends on whether your stall even has an intact coat hook, or one that could support the weight of a fully laden gear belt.)
Hrm... around here they all use the 7-11 facilities so that's not an issue and Dunkin' Donuts have private restrooms too.... ;-)

G

·
It can be a pain in the butt looking for a place to put your gear when evacuating your bowels, But I always refatened the gun belt and put it over my left shoulder, as most public toilets don't have tanks. It does seem a solution in search of a problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts