Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
if I had a spare couple of million $, I'd do the same thing. They are 'hedge' fund managers.

·
Banned
19,459 Posts
Gonna be pretty funny when they all try to land their shiny new Lear 85's at Christhurch "International" airport at the same time, especially given the fact their pilots will most likely find the Kiwi ATC operators' "English" completely unintelligible.

If civil unrest breaks out, I am gathering up all my evil AW's,locking the doors, then logging onto the Christchurch Airport Webcam and cracking open a cold one.

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
They will need to hire cabana boys. Anyone here look good in a thong?

·
Registered
590 Posts
What will be the currency that enables them to sustain a private ranch in the middle of nowhere? You still need food and medicine, fuel, etc.you would have to build a private army to keep what's yours, and establish a feudal type society, maybe gold? ammo? Food? It would all become currency in a total breakdown. Modern societies are made stable by a large and comfortable middle class. Take that away and all bets are off. Me, I rely on ammo.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
A total global permanent breakdown imo is extremely unlikely.

An American breakdown possible. Maybe Europe too.

But not China or Russia etc. They will swoop in and take over.

·
Sockdolager
834 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.