Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Did anyone ever order a pistol from PSA? I've ordered a shotgun from them a while ago and they shipped pretty quickly. I placed the order on the 10th and the order is still 'processing'.

Forget about calling them. I called one time and it was over a 25 minute hold, then i just hung up.

I know shipping is slow but jeez. I see syrup come out of a tree faster than my stuff being shipped.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Yea they take their time but it will eventually ship. I had an upper take 3 weeks to ship from them.

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
I ordered ammo from them, site says 5 days and now 20 days later it still says "processing" Meanwhile I ordered ammo from another site on 7/15 and it arrived 7/18. I too gave up with calling them but I did hit the option to leave a voice mail and got an email response about an hour later that they would look into it. That was the 18th and still says "processing". I won't be using them again.

·
Uh-oh...
12,524 Posts
Automatic message - This topic has been moved from Chit-Chat to Gun Stores & Gunsmiths

We've covered Palmetto pretty extensively.
http://www.longislan...ati-12-ga-pump/

If you're in a rush, order from somebody else. If you are willing to wait a few days, PSA always comes through, and usually at a fair price.

Nothing wrong with defending PSA. Over the last 4 years or so, I've placed over a dozen orders from them for literally thousands of dollars worth of stuff. They have never failed to deliver. The only item I had problems with were their house brand AR sights. They gave me no issue returning them, and even covered the return shipping.

You can choose to not do any future business with them. It's still a relatively free country. Based on past experience, I choose to give them the benefit of the doubt, and cut them some slack. I've been hosed by much bigger companies who got me my orders much quicker.

A $99 shotty OTOH,...

·
Premium Member
4,083 Posts
PSA is pretty bad. but prices are good. you just got to wait and hope there are no problems. i built my first AR using their parts to learn about the platform. took a while for things, but once i got it i was happy

·
Registered
267 Posts
I had an item from PSA not ship for over a week. I called up and it was a mix up on their end and they shipped it that day. With how many orders they get things happen. I know you said you tried calling but I would call again.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
grrrr...i'm on business day 12 here and its still 'processing'. I think I get faster service if I order something overseas. Plus nobody picks up the phone there...nobody

1 - 7 of 7 Posts