Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm in pa this weekend and went to monroe county court house to apply. Their directions state the home state license must say unrestricted carry.

Will it be a problem? If it gets denied will it prevent me/hassle me in the future in other counties such as centre?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I'm in pa this weekend and went to monroe county court house to apply. Their directions state the home state license must say unrestricted carry.

Will it be a problem? If it gets denied will it prevent me/hassle me in the future in other counties such as centre?

·
Anti-Statist
5,359 Posts
Center County (I believe), Sheriff Nau is the only person who will give a PA license to guys like us.

Or you can get a FL, UT, or NH license, which will cover you in PA.

·
Anti-Statist
5,359 Posts
Center County (I believe), Sheriff Nau is the only person who will give a PA license to guys like us.

Or you can get a FL, UT, or NH license, which will cover you in PA.

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
I applied for the PA license from Sheriff Nau.  Received it only days later. He is terrific.

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
I applied for the PA license from Sheriff Nau.  Received it only days later. He is terrific.

·
Premium Member
5,947 Posts
Dismount said:

If you are asked on ANY appliction, whether it be for a gun or anything else "have you ever been denied a license......." you have to answer yes. It can come back to haunt you down the raod. A firearm licesnse denieal can be especially troublesome because no matter how you explain it, theother side will be looking at it as "it can;t be as simple as this, you must be hiding somehting"

·
Premium Member
5,947 Posts
Dismount said:

If you are asked on ANY appliction, whether it be for a gun or anything else "have you ever been denied a license......." you have to answer yes. It can come back to haunt you down the raod. A firearm licesnse denieal can be especially troublesome because no matter how you explain it, theother side will be looking at it as "it can;t be as simple as this, you must be hiding somehting"

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Should I contact tem to pull it and say I'm no longer interested? I didn't really think it would be an issue but those same thoughts ran through my mind after.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Should I contact tem to pull it and say I'm no longer interested? I didn't really think it would be an issue but those same thoughts ran through my mind after.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nothing from anyone?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nothing from anyone?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts