Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Problem solver... maker... solver... maker.
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you include a photograph of yourself? It says "if required"

For the driver's and pistol license xerox: front and back? Or is just the front needed?

·
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Do you include a photograph of yourself? It says "if required"

For the driver's and pistol license xerox: front and back? Or is just the front needed?

·
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just called and all they need is the front of both your drivers and pistol license photocopied. Only need the back if your signature is not on the front. Also, no photo is needed to be attached to the application.

And away it goes...

·
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just called and all they need is the front of both your drivers and pistol license photocopied. Only need the back if your signature is not on the front. Also, no photo is needed to be attached to the application.

And away it goes...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I am sending mine today.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I am sending mine today.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Game on

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Game on

·
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got Mine today! 7 days door-to-door! Two were the weekend. And I send it standard mail out of Manhattan!

I am impressed... So now, I can legally carry in multiple states... just not where I live. :( WTF?

·
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got Mine today! 7 days door-to-door! Two were the weekend. And I send it standard mail out of Manhattan!

I am impressed... So now, I can legally carry in multiple states... just not where I live. :( WTF?

·
SUPER STAR
5,508 Posts
CaptainMitchell said:

It crazy...my family is planning a camping trip AROUND my PA license LOL!!!!

·
SUPER STAR
5,508 Posts
CaptainMitchell said:

It crazy...my family is planning a camping trip AROUND my PA license LOL!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts