Long Island Shooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the postcard from Sheriff Nau today, I've got to renew soon, and in person.... Does anyone else need to renew soon? Anyone want to get their PA License to carry - clearly stamped "Self-Defense" no less!???

it's about a 4-1/2 hour drive (per yahoo maps) I'm thinking to see if the Harrisburg (or other) show is coming up soon, maybe make a weekend out of it.

...I wish it was warmer so I could take the bike! Gas for the van is gonna kill me if I have to go alone

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,117 Posts
+1 Friday works for me(would consider driving)

·
The Artist formally known as AR_Guy
6,913 Posts
Myself and another member were interested in getting our CCW for PA. Not sure when he can do it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I drove out and did mine on Dec 7th. All you need is your NY Drivers License, your NY Pistol License and $20.00 cash or check made out to "Centre County Sheriff". They don't care about our Sportsman or Target administrative restrictions. You fill out a 1 page application. Made sure for reason you check "Self Defense". She will use your drivers license to run a NICS back round check. I was in and out in 20 minutes and there was 1 person before me. It was that easy and a pleasure. I then drove to Harrisburg, stayed over and went to the gun show at the Farm Show Complex.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Like others said really easy. Friendly staff. Spent most of the time there waiting in line to be helped. Professional department.

·
Registered
11,581 Posts
Sheriff Nau is telling all the other Sheriffs in his state I do what the people elected me to do. It's amazing to see a written response by a PA Sheriff that was circulated on another forum how is is breaking the law by giving a PA LTC to restricted license holders from other states.

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.