Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Banned
24,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
July 26th: P-Man Impractical Shotgun Match - Match Director: Glen C

7 stages, approx 125 (120 birdshot, 5 buckshot) rounds. This match will be scored as a TimePlus match. Click the link below to register for this match. Online stage descriptions are not available for this match. Divisions for this match will be:

Open (Pump or Auto)
Limited Auto
Limited Pump
Stock (4+1 Pump or Auto)
Click here to register for this match.
https://clubs.practiscore.com/lipsa-july-26th-2015-p-man-impractical-shotgun-match/register

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
I'm in. Who wants to help a first timer?
I'm pretty new too. I'll give you the same advice everyone gave me. "shoot fast, don't miss"

The guys are great. Whichever squad you get with, just let them know you are new and they will help you out. Unless they think you will beat them. lol

·
Banned
24,664 Posts
Scores are individual. Squad only matters when it comes to help and working. Everyone will be willing to help you and everyone works. By work I mean picking up and resetting stages, scoring, and clean up. You'll have fun in any squad.

Be careful, it's addicting... Especially if you have pistols

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'm in, as always.
Seems like there are a few beginners each time and they always have a great day. Just follow the advice from your squadmates, help clean up, shoot straight, reload fast, and bring plenty of water - and have fun!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.