Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is in the right section.

I'm now a regular customer for hard to find items at Opticsplanet.com. While, yes, they do sell opitical items (i purchased my spotting scope from them) they also stock a pretty good selection of Firearm parts. They offer free "snail mail" shipping, it takes usually 3-5 buisness days, not terrible, and they have great customer support!

J 8)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've bought a few things from opticsplanet.com already - red dot scope, flashlight for my AR, holsters.  They seem to have quite a selection of a lot of stuff.  Highly recommend them.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
:good

+1 on opticsplanet.com

I have bought sunglasses and other assorted items from them. Great experience each time.

·
Registered
279 Posts
IF they have it in stock.  I ordered a few items and paid with PayPal because I had sold some items on Ebay and had a balance in my account.  It took me over two months and four phone calls to receive those items.  I was only served after I called the manufacturers themselves and verified the product's availability with the makers themselves.  I know things can slip through the cracks but I felt like I was beating a dying horse to complete the transaction.  The customer service reps said all the right things and were very professional but actions speak louder than words.  That was my experience with O. P.  :(

·
Registered
11,575 Posts
Hanz, you probaby ran into the 'distributors minimum order' delay... many/most shops get inventory from a distributor warehouse - and sometimes your order will be on the list waiting for them to have enough items to make their minimum order... this can be problematic in slow times of the year in my experience.

this distributor thing also gets you being told by the mfg. "yes we have it in stock and available" but your dealer keeps saying it's 'not available' or 'not in stock in the warehouse' Sometimes the dealer is getting the short end also because he's waiting on the distributor to get an item in stock...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.