Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Oops. Anti gun rally flips to pro gun rally

2K views 26 replies 21 participants last post by  SigSauer228 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Wish we had more "Ohio" people here in NY. This State is over runned by a bunch of sissies.

I can't wait for the day when I pack my gear and head down South. Once I leave here, I will NEVER return !! Not even for a wedding, or funeral. I'll toss my NY EZpass out the window as I'm crossing the "Outer Bridge"

Where I'm going, I won't need EZpass.

#14 ·
Never happen in this stink hole it most likely turn the other way.

#25 ·
http://www.10tv.com/...-gun-event.html

"There's no reason for Mayors Against Illegal Guns to be in Ohio," said Linda Walker of the Buckeye Firearms Foundation. "Ohioans stand up for our constitutional rights and that's the way it's going to be."
FYI Linda Walker is an NRA Board Member currently serving the 3rd year of her first term. She is one of the few board member candidates that was placed on the ballot by petition of fellow members. Most on the ballot are chosen by the NRA nominating committee. Linda will be on the ballot again next year and I hope you will support her. I am sure I will remind you when it gets closer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.