Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
17,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like someone donated some free and fuel efficient vehicles to the state. The Sgt doesn't look happy about his new ride.
If I'm gonna get pulled over, I would rather it be from someone behind the wheel of a Crown Vic. I want the car that pulled me over to be faster and more bad a$$ed than my car.

What's next? A Prius?

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,979 Posts
Nassau County Highway had a few K cars back in the early 80's. I got pulled over by one. I couldn't stop laughing and asking different things about what the poor guy did to get stuck with that particular vehicle. After about a minute, I was handed back my information without a word and the Officer returned to his "car" and drove away

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
If I'm gonna get pulled over, I would rather it be from someone behind the wheel of a Crown Vic. I want the car that pulled me over to be faster and more bad a$$ed than my car.

What's next? A Prius?
C'mon, no state would be that bad to make its poor officers driver in one of them....

Oh, nevermind.

Reactions: deathsythe

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts
Reactions: angelonm and mongo

·
Recovering vegan, bacon saved my life
3,453 Posts
That's Central Park Precinct - and it very well may be a step-up from the usual 3-wheel Cushman!
I got nothing for the VW Bug TSP. That's just sad. The Prius is traffic enforcement...nuff said

And as for the Smart Car...
Facts is facts!

Reactions: Dan 0351
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.