Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Makes sense. Pope Francis has more balls than Obama.

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't pretend not to think other Presidents may have had some kind of dealings with the Vatican about world affairs. But never openly as to make America look weak(er)!

·
Banned
19,459 Posts
Makes sense. Pope Francis has more balls than Obama.
He may also be more liberal- ironic that the Pope supports Syrian refugees in light of his primarily Conservative Christian following's mindset on the matter, and he's adressing Global Warming next.

I can't see that sitting well with the religious right, I'm glad the Pope appears open minded, but at the same time I'm thinking if AGW is a problem the Pope would normally be inclined to let God sort it out.

Of course, the last time God sorted it out, it ended badly for everyone except Noah and a pair each of some animals.Maybe that's what the Pope is trying to prevent.

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
He may also be more liberal- ironic that the Pope supports Syrian refugees in light of his primarily Conservative Christian following's mindset on the matter, and he's adressing Global Warming next.

I can't see that sitting well with the religious right, I'm glad the Pope appears open minded, but at the same time I'm thinking if AGW is a problem the Pope would normally be inclined to let God sort it out.

Of course, the last time God sorted it out, it ended badly for everyone except Noah and a pair each of some animals.Maybe that's what the Pope is trying to prevent.
Rainbows tell you otherwise...

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Upon reading the title I was expecting a good joke. It is, but in reality.

Oboma was holding a Straight flush to irans pair of threes in the nuclear deal talks. Barry folded. Well played you mutt.

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
$150,000,000,000.00 wasn't enough leverage? You have to bring in the Almighty Leg Breaker to get it done. The two of them will be spending more time sharing Global Warming and Wealth Redistribution notes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.