Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Perhaps President Obama's involvement is the reason that the FBI has not yet referred charges to
the Justice Department in the Hillary Clinton email case. It may be metastasizing so quickly and
so dangerously that not only are agents and lawyers within the agency having trouble keeping up
with new evidence of wrongdoing, but that the scandal itself now threatens a constitutional crisis.
The Department of State's refusal to release 18 emails exchanged between President Obama and
Clinton through her unsecured home server at best creates a conflict of interest for Obama (as
explained by Andrew McCarthy here) while at worst it raises the likelihood that the President has
run afoul of national security laws and ought to be impeached."

Read the whole article: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/02/obama_may_be_ensnared_in_the_clinton_email_scandal.html#ixzz3ze9EOZjl

·
Registered
15,416 Posts
The Attorney General will be all over this......................................with a big blanket to cover it up.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
first rule of fight club............................ do not show your emails potus will go down fighting and this will drag on until 1/17 our children's children will find out whats in those emails AFTER they are deemed unclassified

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Obama can claim "Executive Privilege" to block anything that implicates him if it ever saw the light of day. And THAT is doubtful!

Obama is certainly aware of her possession of a personal mail server since she was never even issued a State Department e-mail address (Kerry certainly knew this too). Undoubtedly there were classified e-mails between them that showed her NON State Department address. Unlike Petraeus however, Hillary is "too big to jail".

Even if Hillary is indicted by AG Lynch (can you say "snowballs chance in hell?") Obama will pardon her. An then the Dems may run her anyway, especially if Trump or Cruz are the Rep candidate who they believe they can beat!

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
If the FBI turns over clear evidence to AG Lynch that HRC comitted crimes and she aka Obama does not indict, then we have a felon running for POTUS. If that does not get at least 20 million people off of the couch and marching on DC then there is no point in continuing this experiment called America.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Obama will never allow his lap dog Lynch to do anything to Clinton no matter what the FBI may present, no matter how many agents resign in protest of inaction nor how bad any of the dirty laundry that will leaked out. The scarier thought is that no matter what 43% of the voters will still vote for her.

·
Registered
15,416 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
My take: Nothing will happen to Hillary; she'll get the nomination; and if it's Cruz or Trump or Rubio she's in in a landslide. And I'll think about finding an independent island west of WA state. I can't imagine eight more years of the Clintons.

I can only hope the reeps put up someone who is electable. Haven't done my due diligence yet, but from a quick read it looks like Kasich is the last man standing. Christie's ded meat; a third Bush? Never happen. Soooo....who's left...errrr, who's remaining.

And if Hillary should get struck by lightening ('cause that's what its gonna take) there's Elizabeth Warren waiting in the wings. Warren versus Sanders at the convention...now that might be worth watching.

·
Right-wing Sith
6,502 Posts
Not a problem. If worse comes to worse, Barry will simply pardon himself before his term ends.

·
Sipping tea and saying it's none of my busines
1,263 Posts
Is it possible we all misunderstood the President's promise of the most transparent administration in history? Maybe he was playing word games knowing that the poop was going to be so deep and so obvious, we all couldn't miss it but wouldn't be able to do squat about it.

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
7,979 Posts
Playing out nicely for a Joe Biden landslide win in November.

·
Premium Member
9,506 Posts
Watched election results from NH, read the paper, scanned these threads and came away from it all with a decision.

Now I'm watching the Simpsons. More intelligent, I agree with them more and when a cartoon lies to me it usually doesn't cost me money and freedoms.

ETA: fixed typo

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
My take: Nothing will happen to Hillary; she'll get the nomination; and if it's Cruz or Trump or Rubio she's in in a landslide. And I'll think about finding an independent island west of WA state. I can't imagine eight more years of the Clintons.

I can only hope the reeps put up someone who is electable. Haven't done my due diligence yet, but from a quick read it looks like Kasich is the last man standing. Christie's ded meat; a third Bush? Never happen. Soooo....who's left...errrr, who's remaining.

And if Hillary should get struck by lightening ('cause that's what its gonna take) there's Elizabeth Warren waiting in the wings. Warren versus Sanders at the convention...now that might be worth watching.
I don't think you have been paying attention if you feel Hillary would beat Cruz or Trump by a landslide.

Hillary is almost unelectable nationally.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts